faithful

Danny and Sarah looked at each other and laugh Sarah took a cigarette in her mouth and blew the smoke through her nose "I thought we just did have dinner" Jessica took the cigarette out of her mouth and placed it in hers blowing the smoke into Sarah's mouth as they kissed "round two already?" Danny said with a smirk Jessica put the cigarette out and fixed their plates after they finished dinner Sarah put a pie with whipped cream "mmmm" Sarah said licking the cream off her finger Jessica stared at her feeling herself get wet "Sarah stop you're making me horny"Jessica said pulling her hair behind her ear with a grin on her face "am I distracting you?" Sarah said gripping Jessica's thigh "very!" Jessica said with a giggle Sarah grabbed her face an pulled her into a deep kiss Danny looked at the two and asked "how many times are u gonna beat each other up tonight?" "I'm sorry I just can't keep my hands off of her" Sarah said pushing herself off of Jessica "well I'm gonna take a shower.." Jessica said putting the dishes in the sink then walking gracefully up her stairs "uhhhh...she just does something to me ....I'll be back" she rushed up the stairs and caught her at the perfect time Sarah stood watching Jessica as she slipped her panties off "mmm" Sarah moaned to herself as Jessica unhooked her bra then she let the water run over her skin grabbing the soap letting it slip over her skin and letting it fall "you dropped the soap"Sarah said laughing "oh my god you scared the shit out of me " Jessica said trying to catch herself "your tits are so perfect"Sarah said admiring her "thank u" Jessica said grabbing the wash cloth and scrubbing herself down and finally cutting off the water drying herself off .Sarah held her close" Jessica can I ask you something ?" Jessica stared her in the eyes "always." "here goes...Jessica I really really really REALLY love u so ...umm...I..I wanted to ask if...u would....be..my wife" "oh....uh..Sarah..I..."