No Love

"Oh..Sarah I ...I can't marry you." Jessica said holding Sarah's hands. "Jessica,i love you just look at the ring" Sarah showed her the diamond ring "Sarah,it's beautiful but we need to keep this a secret and us getting married...that's just you talking crazy and besides what about Danny?" Sarah closed the case and looked into Jessica's eyes "jess I'm so done with your bullshit....if you care about him so much why don't I just leave" Sarah grabbed her clothes and headed towards the door "Sarah wait" Jessica grabbed her by the shoulder Sarah looked back and swiped her hand off of her and walked out the door slamming it behind her Jessica put her forehead against the door as she heard Sarah pulling out of the drive way and speeding down the road Danny was gone to L.A. to spend time with his daughter Jessica was alone again tears ran down her face as she called Sarah and it went straight to voicemail "hey Sarah this is jess again"she said with a shaky voice "please call me back..I miss you baby" meanwhile Sarah was having the time of her life "oh yeah.....meryl..right there...im gonna cum!!!" Sarah had a major orgasm their sweaty bodies holding each other "Sarah can I ask you a question?" Sarah was faced away from her and said with disgust "no" "well I'm gonna ask you anyways obviously you don't like me and had sex with me with some meaning but it wasn't out of love..why?" "that's none of your business" Sarah said putting her bra back on "sorry to be offensive....but you crashed in my house and fucked me so it's all of my business"meryl said looking up at Sarah "look....fine me and jess had a argument" "oh..well...I see why you came to me now you can't have her so you come to me " meryl said with a laugh "ohh...god...Sarah get the fuck out of my house" Sarah looked at her and smiled "meryl,you didn't think I was trying to stay did you" she rushed down the stairs and drove off when she picked up her phone she had 38 missed calls and 73 messages she listened to the voicemails "hey Sarah I know I sound horrible I really miss you I'm tired so I think I'm gonna go to bed now....I love you ALOT!!...........goodbye" Sarah could feel guilt already she slammed the phone on the passenger seat and pulled up to a hotel getting her room and trying to sleep but not feeling Jessica's body against hers made it hard for her she finally cried herself to sleep thinking of her.The next day , Jessica felt around the bed seeking Sarah's hand but quickly realized no one was there this lasted for 3 weeks until finally one day Sarah had called back Jessica eyes were heavy and had bags under them from all the crying and looked at her phone seeing Sarah's face pop up on her screen Jessica's body tingled with relief "Hello...sarah?" there was at least a minute of silence "I'm sorry.......I miss you come back home." hearing Jessica's voice sent chills down her spine "I miss you too" Sarah said in a whisper "Sarah ask me again..." "ask you what?" Sarah said in a confused voice "ask me to be your wife...ask me to marry you again.." "jess....if you don't want to do this you don't have to." "JUST ASK ME!!!"Jessica shouted "will you marry me?" Sarah said with a big gulp "yes...I will marry you Sarah Paulson" she could hear Sarah crying through the phone and she laughed "Sarah get your ass down here" when Sarah arrived Jessica jumped into her arms as she walked through the door and closed it behind herself she carried her to the couch and brought Jessica into a deep kiss and pulled her top off while Jessica unbuttoned Sarah's pants they ripped each others clothes off and Sarah pushed Jessica onto the wall she stuck her fingers in her mouth and placed them inside of Jessica "oh,Sarah baby fuck me."