I forgive you

Jessica laid back feeling herself fall asleep. Sarah walked back and forth across the room biting her nails "she hasn't wake up what's wrong with her" Sarah says worried Danny sits next to her looking at her chest rise and fall slowly "she's fine she'll wake up soon don't worry she's just tired" Jessica breathing became heavy and fast Sarah stopped in the middle of the room "godamnit she's having a nightmare wake her up now!!" Danny looked down at Jessica "wait" and with that Jessica arose from her sleep breathing fast she pulled the sheets away and quickly ran to the bathroom feeling herself get sick she flushed the toilet and went to the sink washing her mouth out she walked back into the room feeling eyes set on her she dug through her clothes "why are you staring at me"she said turning around "Jessica you got raped yesterday your body collapsed on the floor what do you mean why are we staring at you this is serious" Sarah said Jessica turned back to her clothes "Sarah I am a grown ass woman I am no child" Jessica said rolling her eyes and going to the bathroom to turn on the shower she took off her clothes and jumped in the shower she sat on the shower floor letting the water flow over every inch of herself and she set her head against her knees she might showed that she was strong outside but inside she felt horrible they could hear her sobbing Danny looked down "its problem after problem AFTER PROBLEM!!!i can't take this "he went to the wall and punched a whole in it Sarah flinched minutes flew by and Jessica got out of the shower Danny went to take a drive to clear his mind Sarah came into the bathroom with Jessica "why are you protecting him?" Jessica turned around "he was drunk he had no idea what he was doing"Jessica replied "who was he I won't tell I promise" "no I won't tell I'll handle this myself"Jessica said walking out the room "where are you going ?""I'm going to talk to him" and with that Jessica walked out the front door her phone buzzed when she got in the car 'I'm already here' drove away and replied I'm on my way got held up she parked in the parking lot by Sam's car she walked in the restaurant with blue jeans a red baggy long sleeved shirt with red and white laced converses with her hair clipped up she sat in the booth with him Sam held the glass to his lips ready to take a sip Jessica snatched the glass out of his hand and swirled her finger in it then placing it in her mouth "you should really calm down on the drinking"Jessica said tasting the alcohol "I'm sorry I just miss you so much baby just give me another chance" he grabbed her hands this sent a image a flashback of what he did to her she quickly moved her hand "I know you do Sam I'm serious do you realize what you did to me yesterday no I guess not cause of this."Jessica said holding up the glass of alcohol "what did I do" he asked confused "Sam you raped me." she said under her breath Sam started laughing "that's nothing to laugh at I'm serious" Sam looked her in the eye and said "I wouldn't call that rape if I gave you two kids and have been pumping your brains out since you were in your 20s you can say us having sex on the down low" Jessica nose flustered her face turned red she picked up the drink and splashed it on Sam's face and walked out "fuck" Sam said getting up and running to her car Jessica put the key in the ignition "Jessica" he beat on her car making her come to a stop she put down the window "fuck you asshole" she said angrily and pulling off Jessica pulled into the drive way walking into the house she could see a angry expression spread across Danny's face "oh what is it now " Danny got up from the table and snatched Jessica's phone out of her hand "what are you doing" she said Danny read through her messages "so it was him huh you held it in do you still love him?" "Danny he's the father of my kids" Jessica said trying to take the phone back "I didn't ask you that do you still love him" "yes"she said tears flowing Danny handed her phone to her and walked up stairs Jessica walked up with him he started packing his clothes "Danny what are you doing " Danny was silence she put her hand on his shoulder he turned around and grabbed her hand "keep your hands off of me!!" Danny yelled at her she fell back frightened at his actions he packed his things and dipped the bag up then he grbbed his shoes Jessica got up and unzipped his bag taking the clothes back out "what are you doing huh?" Danny said tears in his eyes "you don't love me jess why'd you lead me on like that huh" Jessica hugged him tightly "I love you I need you I want you stay with me please I love Sam but I love him as the father of my kids" Danny kissed her forehead "I want you as my wife jessica Lange"