time

After the long hours of making love.Jessica and Sarah finally tired out and were laid out across the floor holding each other "I love you jess" Sarah said laying a kiss on her forehead "I love you too Sarah" Danny walked into the house and saw them stretched across the floor holding onto each other Jessica turned her head to look at him "well...you two havent changed a bit since the past weeks" he said laughing Sarah stood up and put on Jessica's robe "well actually something has changed...we're getting married" Danny eyes widened "so what you didn't think this was news to tell me" Jessica got up and walked towards him grabbing the back of his neck pushing herself into a deep kiss "Danny this was massive news to me and I know that you would want to be informed I'd rather tell you face to face rather than telling you through a cellphone" Jessica said stroking the side of his face he returned the kiss "so what's in it for me ....what about me this is gonna change everything"  Sarah stood on the wall looking rather jealous " no it's not it's --" "no I meant I was gonna marry you both" Danny said with a smile Jessica's face brightened "oh..Danny yes!!" she jumped up leading to Danny holding her in his strong arms they kissed each other tongues tasting the inside of eachothers mouth he managed to pull himself away and turn to Sarah "well...what do ya say ?" Sarah looked at him and gave a moment of silence Jessica's kissing on his neck ".....well...perhaps...it wouldn't be the worst idea" Sarah said folding her arms onto her chest "is that a yes" Danny said smirking "yes" Sarah said with a groan Jessica jumped out of Danny's arms and ran to Sarah causing her to land on the couch and sit on her lap she started to kiss her cheek."I'm tired it's 1 am...can we sleep now?" they all headed upstairs and fell asleep with the window open.