acting

Sarah wakes up in Jessica's arms smelling her sweet scent then she looked down remebering that she was pregnant "fuck!" she yelled then covered her mouth Jessica looked down to Sarah who was laying on her chest with her mouth covered "im sorry " she said looking up to jess making eye contact "no it's fine what's wrong?" Sarah points to her stomach "this" Jessica laughs and fiddles with her hair "oh shit I forgot" she says laughing "I know you're scared but you have a long way to go so there is really no need to be frightened look...I'm not even gonna sugar coat it that shit hurts like hell but once it pops out you forget the pain and torture that you felt and all that matters is this and this" she says pointing to her heart then the baby "well what about this this and this " she says pointing to herself Danny and Jessica "well that matters too but you put nothing before your children and I mean NOTHING not money not sex not even fame all that matters when she or he pops out that little tight vagina of yours is FAMILY that's it nothing more" Sarah looks into Jessica's hazel eyes then goes in for a kiss "wow jess that was deep." Jessica picks her face up and looks her in the eye "promise me you won't put anything before this child"
"Baby I promise"
Jessica sighs and let's out a breath of relief
"What?" Sarah asks very anxious to what's going through her mind "nothing now come on I'm gonna make us breakfast" Jessica jumps on top of Danny putting her legs on either side of him "wake up wake up wake up!Danny"jessica says jumping up and down on his crotch Danny puts his hands on her waist "good morning sexy women" Jessica gets up putting her robe on Danny slaps her ass as she bends over to grab clothes off the floor he walks over to Sarah and kisses her deeply running his tongue down her throat "Danny you taste good baby"
"Shower with me ?"Sarah asks
"Sure baby" Danny and Sarah head into the bathroom while Jessica cooks breakfast she turns on the radio and a song comes on (the weeknd-earned it) she moves her hips to the song.Sarah walks in after the shower looking at Jessica move around the kitchen she was so bright her skin lighting up Sarah sits at the table Jessica not even noticing her then she started singing along 'girl perfect you're always worth it and you deserve it the way you work it cause you earned it' Sarah snickered covering her mouth Jessica jumped "Shit Sarah I didn't even know you were in here but since you are can you go fix the place up for the wedding shower DONT LIFT ANYTHING HEAVY!!" Jessica demanded
"Ok I'm not tell Danny to help out too."
Sarah went upstairs to straighten up the rooms and to the bathroom to see Danny in his polo smelling his sweet scent intoxicated her "damn you look good but let me step away cause right now I wanna fuck you so hard but I'm not gonna do that." Danny looks at her with that sexy 'come and get me' look on his face "Danny stop!!" she said covering her eyes he pulled her hands away and started kissing her neck "ah Danny you're making me wet" she put her hand on his crotch through his pants he picked her up and put her back against the wall "you don't know how hard I wanna fuck you right at this moment..you look so damn beautiful but you're carrying a baby and I don't want to hurt you or the baby" Sarah put her head on his chest and groaned "gently?" she said with a little pout "fine but just for a minutes"

15 minutes later...
"Foods ready!!!" Jessica yelled
"Damn Danny that was amazing can we do it again tonight with jess?" Sarah said straightening her dress out "sure baby" they walked down the stairs and into the kitchen "jess you're glowing" Danny said "exact same thing I was thinking"
"You question whether I'm pregnant or not should be checking out whether you are yourself" Jessica grinned "well wanna take a trip to the pharmacy again to get a pregnancy test?" they both chewed looking at each other and shaking their heads "well then I'll be back" she grabbed the car keys and drove to the pharmacy going down to the aisle where the pregnancy test are she took in a deep breath "well we meet again pregnancy test" she thinks to herself walking to the cashier when she gets to the house she flags up the test "I got it" then she walks up to the bathroom when she comes back out she stands in front of them "well...." Danny sighs "im...."