Tomdaya...is...real...?

I just dropped by to say the photos of tomdaya that came out today had me crying right after I woke up 😭 it feels suspicious and unreal, and I also don't really like the fact that photos were taken of them just like that. I do feel like it might be a publicity stunt but there's a tiny part of me that hopes they purposely kissed (yes, kissed) in a public place to announce that they were dating without making a huge deal about it themselves (clearly, it is a huge deal to the fans, whether they said so themselves or showed it). Idk. I hope they're happy and actually together because it'd be so sad if they were only being forced into it, given that they seemed like good friends irl. Also, I won't be sharing the photos here since I feel like it's an invasion of their privacy to share it to a public platform (unless they say otherwise), though you can find a bunch of posts about it on Twitter just by searching tomdaya. That's all I have to say, I just tapped into my tomdaya shipping heart back in 2018/2019 lmao. I hope y'all are enjoying this story I wrote three whole years ago! It's not well-written, but for a story I started and finished within two weeks, it's not the worst story I've ever made ig? That's really all I wanted wanted say, take care, everyone!