Chapter 4

Toby POV

When me and Six are in class I see her zone out and when she does she has a look of fear in her eyes but when she stops zoning out she has tears in her eyes she gets up and goes to our teacher Tori and says something and then gets excused! I wonder what happened.

Bea POV

After I finished having my flashback during the middle of class I started to have a mental breakdown so I told Tori that I got a call from my parents saying that I needed to go home when in reality I was going to drive to my parents and brothers grave in California and to visit my old house since my parents paid off the house when they bought it I will stay there it's just Chicago brings back to many memories that I can't handle right now!

............TIMEPASS...........

I've been sitting at my families graves for twenty minutes, when I decided that I should go "home". When I get home Marcus has a belt in his hand and asks me where I was and I said "I visited my REAl parents' grave in Cali because I needed to get away" he just scoffs and says "I don't care where you were now no matter what happens in this house you will not tell anyone not even your friends or I will kill them then you slowly and painfully, now take off your shirt" I do what he says because I can't die like this he takes his belt and hits me so many times I lost count I didn't show any emotion because if I did I knew it would get worse my old foster father taught me to conceal my feeling no matter what happened he is the one that made my heart go cold.....

Toby POV

After Six left school it went really slow I kept thinking that I need to tell her that I know her but I need to figure it out soon I can't keep ignoring her when I get home from school I see my father in the kitchen with my mom, I start to smile because they love each other so much when I walk in my mom says "hey, Tobias how was school?" I smile and say it was good and walk up to my room that's when I see Six in her room crying I frown because I can't do anything that's when a man walks into her room and yells at her but it's not her father, huh I wonder who that was I guess I'll ask her tomorrow at school when Christina shows her to the gang. With that I think I may have my Bea back and fall asleep.

........TIMEPASS.........

Bea POV (Tomorrow at lunch)

At lunch I get pizza and cake and sit down with Christina and that's when she introduces me she says "Six this is Zeke, Shauna, Uriah, Marlene, Will, Al, and Four. And guys this is Six" I hear a chorus of "hey's and hellos" that's when I think Uriah asked me "where did you come from and are you a pansycake." I say I'm originally from California but I have been moved around all my life, and no I am not a pansycake" "Man I already like her" I start to laugh when he slings his arm around my shoulders and I tense up and he says "what what's wrong?" I just smile and shake my head and say "nothing" That's when Four speaks up and says "so Six I live next to you and I was up in my room and I saw you crying, then a man walked into your room but it wasn't your father who was it" I cringe when I hear father and then Chrissy speaks up and says "wait you guys knew each other before you moved here I just nodded my head and four says "well?" I say "you know after you left me my whole family picked me up from your house and on the way to get something to eat a drunk driver hit our car and killed my whole family but I survived and I don't know why and I've been in foster care for my whole life nobody wanted me no one cares but in my fifth foster home my foster father raped me so this is my new foster home and that man was my dad so that's who you saw" they all looked shocked after I finished but I couldn't deal with all of them except four looking at me like a kicked puppy so I ran out with tears running down my face I have no clue where I was running until I saw where I was, I was at a lake it was the most peaceful thing I saw in a long time it was so crazy because I just sat down and cried and there was no one there to tell me to toughen up it felt good to finally express my feelings that were in a bottle for the longest time..

Toby POV

After Six ran out Christina yelled at me "are you stupid why did you ask that it was personal now she ran to god knows where and could be in trouble thanks a lot Four"

Christina POV

Later after I yelled at four I drove around trying to find Six but I couldn't find her anywhere I gave up and decided that I would try again tomorrow with the group except four because he is the one that caused her to run away!

.........TIMEPASS.......

We started to look for her by going to her house first we knocked on her door a man answered the door and said yes we asked for Six and he said that she never came home yesterday I wonder where she could be....

Six POV

I decided to stay at the lake for the night so I could walk to the school to get my car in peace but I knew that it would be the opposite of peace when I get home ugg I just earned myself another beating Yay *note sarcasm* when I get home there is a note on the fridge saying that if I came home that Marcus and Hailey left on business trip for six months yesss I don't have to deal with the monster for six months that's when the gang except Four rings the door bell I open the door and they all say they are sorry and I said "it's fine it's just when I told you I couldn't control my feeling so I just ran and I didn't even know where I was until the next day when I had to walk three miles to the school to pick up my car!" Uriah being the stupid one he is asks "wait you ran three miles wow I guess you're not a pansycake" I playfully smack him behind the head and say "I guess not" and smile the rest of the night we watch movies and joke around before I know it is time to face reality again.... School ugg