Chapter 12

Time pass (back in Chicago)

Tris pov

I wake up to yelling, I walk down stairs to see my grandpa yelling at mark and Lena. Grandpa Bob looks at me and comes and grabs me by the arm and says "we are going home" I go to take my arm out of his grip but it only tightens and I feel tears coming into my eyes and I try to say "your hurting me" but it only comes out as a whisper....

Mark Pov (chirssys dad)

I hear a knock at the door and I open the door and see Tris's Grandfather. He barges into the house and starts to yell "you stole my Bea from me she is my granddaughter" I yell back "well now she is my daughter now I think you should leave" then Lena comes in and Bob yells at her and says "you stole her you-YOU" she cuts him off by saying "we are her family now we didn't leave her when she needed us you did" he looks shocked then he sees tris come down the stairs she looks shocked then he goes and grabs tris by the arm and says something to her when he walks by us with tris she has tears in her eyes and she whispers "your hurting me" then she yanks her arm out of his grip and yells "why are you here Grandpa" he looks at her and says "you don't belong here I am your family!" she nods her head and says "you are by blood but you will never take me from my real family they accepted me even when I was broken you left me to fend for myself in a world I didn't understand" she then puts on her shoes and runs all I think is she can't keep running from her problems.

>>>>>>>>>TIME PASS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tris Pov

I sit on the side of the street by the Gym I had to get rid of my anger and I chose to go to the gym. All the thoughts keep going through my head.

Why would my grandpa hurt me?

Why does he need me?

Why does anyone need me?

My thoughts are interrupted when I get tapped on the shoulder I turn around to see Zeke and Uri they smile and say "hey blondie the group is going to play paint ball want to come" I fake a smile and say "I'm feeling like a panseycake tonight I think ill pass" they laugh and say "See you at school Tomorrow blondie" I smile and say "goodbye peeps" they walk away then my thoughts came back....

Why is my life so complicated?

What is my problem. Why do I always run from my problems?

Today is the day I get my confidence back I decided that I will confront my problem head on and not be a coward.......

>>>>>>>>>>Time pass to school>>>>>>>>

I had to walk to school because toby forgot to pick me up. When I get to the school I walk in and go to my locker and put in my combination,

64,46,10 I smile but it was short lasted I see a couple making out in front of me. I scowl then I look closer and see LAUREN well no surprise there.. But it's who she's with that makes anger grow inside me she is with four I walk up and clear my throat and say "sorry for interrupting but don't you have a girlfriend four?" he doesn't look at me and says "no not that I know of" that makes me more angry I say in a quiet and calm voice "turn around Bastard" he turns around and his eyes widen I cut him off before he can say anything "wow I guess you never loved me. Huh? Wow. I can't believe you but yet it's believe able" he says "tris listen to me I don't love her I love you" I just shake my head and say "ya that's believe able then why were you sucking her face off in front of my locker"

>>>>>>>>>>>time pass to music class (still Tris pov)>>>>>>>

When I get into music Tori walks in and say "good morning class today we will have volunteers come up and sing a song of your choice." Every one raised there hand except me. She looks around the room and says "alright Tris you come up here and sing" I sigh and get up and pull tori to the corner "you know I didn't raise my hand and can I still represent the school in the battle of the bands?" she squeals and says "Yes you can I know now go sing" I laugh and turn on the track to fancy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[Verse 1: Iggy Azalea]
First thing's first, I'm the realest (realest)
Drop this and let the whole world feel it (let them feel it)
And I'm still in the Murda Bizness
I could hold you down, like I'm givin' lessons in physics (right, right)
You should want a bad bitch like this (huh?)
Drop it low and pick it up just like this (yeah)
Cup of Ace, cup of Goose, cup of Cris
High heels, somethin' worth a half a ticket on my wrist (on my wrist)
Takin' all the liquor straight, never chase that (never)
Rooftop like we bringin' '88 back (what?)
Bring the hooks in, where the bass at?
Champagne spillin', you should taste that

[Chorus: Charli XCX]
I'm so fancy
You already know
I'm in the fast lane
From L.A. to Tokyo
I'm so fancy
Can't you taste this gold?
Remember my name
'Bout to blow

[Verse 2: Iggy Azalea]
I said, "Baby, I do this, I thought that you knew this."
Can't stand no haters and honest, the truth is
And my flow retarded, they speak it depart it
Swagger on super, I can't shop at no department
better get my money on time, if they not money, decline
And swear I meant that there so much that they give that line a rewind
So get my money on time, if they not money, decline
I just can't worry 'bout no haters, gotta stay on my grind
Now tell me, who that, who that? That do that, do that?
Put that paper over all, I thought you knew that, knew that
I be the I-G-G-Y, put my name in bold
I been working, I'm up in here with some change to throw

[Chorus: Charli XCX]
I'm so fancy
You already know
I'm in the fast lane
From L.A. to Tokyo
I'm so fancy
Can't you taste this gold?
Remember my name
'Bout to blow

[Bridge: Charli XCX]
Trash the hotel
Let's get drunk on the mini bar
Make the phone call
Feels so good getting what I want
Yeah, keep on turning it up
Chandelier swinging, we don't give a fuck
Film star, yeah I'm deluxe
Classic, expensive, you don't get to touch
Ow...

[Verse 3: Iggy Azalea]
Still stuntin', how you love that?
Got the whole world asking how I does that
Hot girl, hands off, don't touch that
Look at it I bet you wishing you could clutch that
It's just the way you like it, huh?
You're so good, he's just wishing he could bite it, huh?
Never turn down nothing,
Slaying these hoes, gold trigger on the gun like

[Chorus: Charli XCX]
I'm so fancy
You already know
I'm in the fast lane
From L.A. to Tokyo
I'm so fancy
Can't you taste this gold?
Remember my name
'Bout to blow

[Outro:]
Who that, who that, I-G-G-Y
That do that, do that, I-I-G-G-Y
Who that, who that, I-G-G-Y
Blow

Who-who-who-who that, who that, I-G-G-Y
That do that, do that, I-G-G-Y
Who that, who that, I-G-G-Y
Blow

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After I sang that song every one stood up and cheered then out of nowhere Uriah came up on to the stage and says "omg you are like totally not a panseycake you are the awesomest person In the world" l laughed because he sounded like a girl then Zeke says "meanie I thought I was the awesomest person In the world" after he fake pouts then Tori comes up and says "that my Peeps was Tris prior who Is going to represent the school in battle of the bands" everyone cheers and I get down from the make shift stage and run out of the room I don't know why I but I start to cry I run for me for everything that's happened to me. Where I find myself is horrifying I told myself that I would never do this again...........