Chapter 17

Tris pov

After I won battle of the bands toby came up and said "youuu looovvee meee" I laughed at how he dragged out his words and I smiled and said "yes I do Toby, Yes I do."

When I got home Mark and lena came up to me and asked to see me in the kitchen mark started to explain why they called me in there. "so, Tris the police station called they want you to come down and sign the execution papers for Jake your fifth foster father since you were the last known 'relative' of him" I sigh and say "ok lets do this"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>at police station>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"hello, Ms.prior you are here to see jake am I correct." I look at the officer and say "yep, where are the papers at" she looks back and says "in the visitors area where you will be talking to Jake" I sigh and sit down at the table where the papers are but I don't sign them yet. The police officer walks in with jake, when Jake sees me he says "awe Beatrice what a nice surprise I knew you would come running back to me" I looked at the man that was sitting across from me deciding what I should do "actually I'm here to sign your execution papers" he looks shocked and then smirks "I know you Beatrice you won't sign those papers" I smile and say "your right I wont but I will let you rot in hell, have fun" I then got up and walked out and there stood the police woman that walked me into there I spoke up "I didn't sign the papers I'm going to let him rot in hell like he deserves." She smiles and says "truthfully I hoped you wouldn't sign the papers that way he wouldn't die happy he deserves to rot in hell" I smile and go home.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>At home>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...

I walk in the house and see everyone here. I smile and join everyone in the living room, Uriah and Zeke are arguing about Zombies and Unicorns and which is better. Chrissy is looking at clothes with Shauna and Marlene. Toby is talking with mark and Lena. Then there's me I'm watching everyone else because this is my family. Not by blood but that's not what the word family means it means a group of people who will stick with you no matter the consequences and the group of people that will love you unconditionally.