Chapter 14

>>>>>>>>>>Time pass >>>>>>>>> (three months)

Chrissy Pov

Tris has been in a coma for three months. Four has been a wreck without Tris. The doctor comes into the room and says "I'm truly sorry but we will have to pull the plug on Beatrice Today at three. Again I'm very sorry."

Tris Pov

Some man starts to talk "I'm truly sorry but we will have to pull the plug on Beatrice today at three, again I am very sorry."

>>>>>>Time pass to three>>>>>>>

I feel the oxygen being turned off, it takes every ounce of energy in me to open my eyes and when I do I instantly close them I groan and say "can somebody please turn off the lights" I hear laughter and then Chrissy comes over and helps me up after we talk a bit I turn to chrissy and say "why am I in this hell-hole?" she laughs and says "you had a reaction to something and it put you in a coma after you puked it up" I look at her again and say "ok? Now can you pretty please get me the hell out of here" the gang minus four laughs then the memories come flooding back we broke up.........

>>>>>>TIME PASS 1 YEAR>>>>>>>>

Tris pov

Its been a year since I got out of the hospital. Me and Four are friends again he wanted to be more but I can't handle it right now. I'm so stressed Marcus gets out of jail today the last thing he said to me keeps playing over and over in my head.

"I will get you again and you will pay Beatrice"

Everyone says that it's going to be ok but I just have this feeling that something bad is going to happen.

Unknown pov

"Do you have all of the equipment?"

"I do we have 4 hours until this plan is in motion"

"Ok ill get my Team ready"

"It's time to teach Bea a lesson for messing with you, Father"

"Let's go"