Chapter 18

Tris Pov (one month later)

Hello we are calling to inform you that your grandfather Bobby prior has been in a fatal car accident and has passed away again we are so sorry.

End of call**

Everything was great until this my only family by blood that didn't betray me is dead.

.................................

I get on my phone and book a flight to Texas, when I get a call....

(tris)

Hello?

Hi this is a call from the local prison for Andrew Prior, do you accept any additional charges?

Yes?

Hello,Beatrice?

Daddy?

(chuckles) you haven't called me that since you were seven.

I know. Why are you calling me I thought you hated me.

Oh honey, I don't hate you. From me being in here I relized that it was the drunk drivers fault I just wanted to call and tell you that, I love you.

I love you too, forever and always daddy.

Forever and always Bea, Forever and always.....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>time pass to Texas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"right now Ms.prior is going to come up and say a few words about her grand father, then she will sing a song that she wrote.

I walk up to the podium and start to talk "my grandpa was the most funniest, nice, stubborn, caring person you would've ever met.

There will be no one close to him but, at least I know that he will be with my mom, brother, and grandma. But now im going to sing a song for my grandpa and I know he will like this one."

Little boy, six years old

A little too used to bein' alone

Another new mom and dad, another school