Chapter 13

Zeke Pov

Tris just ran out of the class room crying. I'm so confused, wait never mind I have that feeling all the time.... We (the gang) follow Tris she stops in front of a house and gasps like she didn't know she was going there. That's when Christina speaks up and says "I know this house" we all look at her like she is crazy and that's when we see it......

Tris pov

I go up to the door and knock on it once, twice, six only certain people know it. When he opens the door, I cringe that's when I smell it the sent I dreaded to come back to the sent that I kept craving. This was going to be the death of me. He smiles and says "I knew you would be back Beatrice now let's solve those problems"

Flashback***

Eric. He hands me a joint and says "now love, this will take away all of your worries" I did what he told me to do it felt good. (A/N please whatever you do not do drugs!! If you ever need someone to talk to you can talk to me!!) that's the time that I got my nickname six my best Friend Nita gave it to me because it is my favorite number.

That night we got high and went out walking, stupid I know right. Nita turn music on and went out and danced in the street she never saw the truck coming. She died on impact like my family she vanished.....

Flashback over*****

After my little flashback I whispered "I can't do this it's not fair to my real family" I got up and walked out with more memories coming to the surface that I didn't want to face.

Zeke pov

We watched Tris go into the house then walk back out looking confused, scared. Which I know she never feels like that. She runs back to the house and goes into her room we go into the house and sit in a circle. I speak up and say "I'm going to go talk to her to see what's wrong." They all nod. I walk into her room and see her sobbing into the pillow, I walk up to her and say "aww Trissy what's wrong? I don't like seeing you like this." She takes her face out of the pillow and says "four cheated on me with Lauren" then she starts sobbing again. That just angers me I hug her and say "lil sis Imma about to beat a bitch" she laughs and I say "that's what I was looking for now let's go get revenge" after saying that I get an evil look on my face. After tris got cleaned up and we told the gang about what happened we got set for the revenge......

Toby Pov

I totally screwed up to day. I can't think. That's the thing tris is my breath and without her it's like I can't breathe. Today I was at my locker and Lauren said that if I didn't kiss her and acted like I didn't have a girlfriend that she would hurt Tris. I couldn't let that happen and now she won't let me explain......

Tris pov

We decided to wait till tomorrow to get revenge I feel like shit, I have been throwing up for the last hour. I get the feeling again and run to the bath room Chrissy runs in and holds my hair she says "hold on let me get a bucket we are going to the hospital" I nod and go to stand up but fall down I can't see straight the room Is spinning. It's like time is going in slow motion. Chrissy yells for Zeke he comes running in and picks me up when he picks me up I have Black dots going across my eyes. The last thing I heard was Zeke yelling my name. Then the black consumed me............