Chapter 6 Lauren's guardian angel

They go back to the shiba house with Lauren who is unconscious from the explosion. Jayden was sitting outside by himself when John came out and sat down next to him. "Are you okay?" John asked. "Yeah, it's just, I know that some people say that they have guardian angels but I don't know if it's just a myth or if they are real." Jayden said. "Well, some people think that they are real but some people think that they are just myths. I don't know if they are real, so I can't really tell you if they are real or not." John said. Meanwhile Lauren wakes up in an unknown place. "What happened?" Lauren asked. Then I rode over to her on my alicorn.

 Then I rode over to her on my alicorn

My alicorn whinnied

My alicorn whinnied.

"Lauren, I'm here to help." I said as I got off my alicorn. "Ariel, where am I?" Lauren asked. "I can not tell you where you are." I said. "Okay, then why am I here?" Lauren asked. "Because I need to tell you something." I said. "Well, what is it that you have to tell me?" Lauren asked. "Lauren, I am your guardian angel." I said. "What?!" Lauren said shocked. "Why are you so shocked about this?" I asked. "How did you become my guardian angel?" Lauren asked. "Well, actually, I'm not just your guardian angel. I'm also Jayden's guardian angel and John's guardian angel." I said. "What? You're not just mine but you are the guardian angel for Jayden and John also? How did that happen?" Lauren asked. "Well, mom and dad gave the position to me after they gave me the alicorn to ride up here. It's kind of complicated to explain. Anyway, I need you to tell John that I said hi." I said. "Okay, should I also tell him about you being his guardian angel too?" Lauren said. "Not yet, I rather he should find that out on his own rather than having you tell him right away." I said. Then I sent her back home. She woke up that afternoon. It was three in the afternoon when she woke up. John walked into her room. "Hey Lauren." John said. "Hey, what's up?" Lauren said. "Not much, I was just talking to Jayden and he said something about guardian angels. I don't know if they are real." John said. "Okay, this might sound weird but, when I was unconscious, I met my guardian angel." Lauren said. "Really? Who's your guardian angel?" John asked. "My guardian angel is my little sister, Ariel." Lauren said. "Wait, you mean that my old girlfriend, aka: your little sister is your guardian angel?!" John said shocked. "Yeah, I don't know how or why she became my guardian angel." Lauren said. "Well, maybe you should get some more details whenever you have some free time. Hey, term break is over tomorrow, right?" John said. "Oh, yeah, you're right. Jayden and I should probably head back to the college." Lauren said. "Okay, just remember to try to get more details about her being your guardian angel when you have some free time." John said. "Okay, I will." Lauren said. The next day as Jayden was doing his homework his friends came to his room. They usually went to his dorm room for a homework group that they decided to make. A few days go by and Jayden hasn't been hanging out with his new friends. They walk up to Jayden when he is working on a study guide in the annex. "Hey Jayden, some of us are going to go to the rec hall this evening for the yu-gi-oh tournament. You wanna do it with us?" Conner asked. "Maybe some other time guys." Jayden said. "Jayden, you haven't been hanging out with us lately. Why are you not hanging out with us?" Kira asked. "It's because... well... do you guys know about the samurai power rangers?" Jayden asked. "Yeah, when they were protecting the world we heard about them almost nonstop." Nicole said. "Well, my younger sister was one of them. In her last battle against Master Xandred she took hits for them. A few hours after that," Jayden said. "Jayden stop stalling, you have to tell them." Jayden mentally scolded himself. "A few hours after that, she died." Jayden said. "Oh, Jayden, we're so sorry for your loss." They said. "Thanks guys. I'm still trying to get over it." Jayden said. "Jayden, we know how you feel. The first year after something like that happens is always the hardest." Nicole said. "Nicole is right Jayden. The first year after something like that is the hardest." Kira said. For the next couple of weeks Jayden's friends help him whenever he needs help from them. He is also still going to his therapy sessions, which are helping him a little. The next day Lauren came out to talk to me about me being her guardian angel. She was able to get all of the details from me. I felt comfortable giving her any details about the whole guardian angel thing. The next day John found out that I am his guardian angel as well. I'm not sure how he found out but I'm sure glad that he found that out on his own. Later that night Jayden went to the rec hall to watch a movie with Lauren. A few of his friends were watching the movie with them. After the movie Jayden went back to his dorm room. The next day Lauren was talking to Jayden in the annex. "Hey Jayden, you know what, I have been hearing a lot of people talking about them having a guardian angel. Do you think that you might have one?" Lauren said. "I don't know. Maybe, but I'm not sure if I have one. That's because a guardian angel is a type of angel that is assigned to protect and guide a particular person, group, or nation." Jayden said. "How do you know that?" Lauren said. "I looked it up on Google." Jayden said. "So, do you think that they are real?" Lauren said. "Well, yeah. Why else would I look that up?" Jayden asked. "Maybe to get more information about it." Lauren said. "Also, I started to think that I might have a guardian angel. I just don't know who it is." Jayden said. "Well, what if I told you that our little sister is your guardian angel?" Lauren said. "That would be cool but also a little weird." Jayden said. "Okay, maybe you should try to figure out who your guardian angel is. It's possible that it could be mom or dad." Lauren said. "Okay, I have some homework to do so, I'll see you later." Jayden said as he got up and walked back to his room. Then Lauren went back to her room to do some homework that she had to do for some of her classes.