⁰³project

事業 || project

事業 || project

          TREES CURTAINED THE THREADS OF THE MORNING SUN

TREES CURTAINED THE THREADS OF THE MORNING SUN. A new atmosphere urged her to acquire the familiarity of this school campus.

Her strides were short and unsure as she goes farther into the territory. Fresh wind brushed through her tresses, but thankfully not her skirt.

Everything was new to her: the majority of the students were all minding their own business. After all, she's been homeschooled her whole existence.

Adjusting her face mask, she made sure it was intact nor showing anything else that'd make her recognizable. While doing so, a student bumped into her and continued striding away like they didn't do anything.

Unlike what she just anticipated, a horde of students frenzied towards her. Inaudible yells and calls from every direction heightened her senses; though she couldn't distinguish if they have a sense of excitement or horror.

Others hid in their classrooms, some, however, did not stop running in her direction.

Don't tell me they found out that I'm [alias]—!

"OH MY GOD, they're here!"

Feigning innocence, her heart palpitated above-average speed as she clasps the cloth upon her chest. That was dangerous for her case.

Claiming the spotlight while wearing her disguise was an absolute nightmare. Should she run from it? How could she live a normal life if they rip apart her mask?

"Excuse me." a silvery voice retrieved her from her reverie.

Turning around, an awfully familiar face greeted her. "You...?"

The same exact person who she got stuck with in the library appeared before her. With him stood his long-haired friend that bore intimidating yet enthralling fangs.