⁰⁴winner

勝者 || winner

勝者 || winner

          THE LOUD RINGS OF THE SCHOOL BELL ARRIVED

          THE LOUD RINGS OF THE SCHOOL BELL ARRIVED. Chatter flared from everyone as they all stood up to leave.

Fixing her ribbony skirt as she sprung up, Chifuyu said something from behind. "[surname], let's go there together." he offered while wearing his bag.

They ended up walking with [name] in between them. Edginess was embracing her entire being, primarily since she hardly knows them; every time her skin brushed with Chifuyu's, a lump forms in her throat.

Approaching a more narrow hallway, Baji prodded and went ahead of the two as he chose to make way. Unfortunately, many more students were dispersed in that area, hence her reaping shoulder bumps every second.

Chifuyu noticed this, placing his hand on her opposite shoulder and subtly pulling her to the side more until they passed the slender path.

"I'm gonna get Peyoung Yakisoba later, Chifuyu. You down?" Baji invited, retreating near the two.

"You don't have to ask." Chifuyu retorted, knowing very well that he'd never back down from that offer. "You're welcome to join us anytime, [surname]."

"Mhm." she ratified, resuming to stroll for the exit until Baji's hand landed on her head, turning it to the other way.

"It's this way."

"Jeez, can't let me walk my way?" she smirked at Baji who returned the same look.

Here she was, standing in front of their vehicles, watching them put on an identical black haori with the same symbols entrenched as they sat on their motorbikes.

"Who's Toman?" she raised a question, making the two look at her at the same time.

Combing through his blond locks with his mere fingers, he tilted his head as he gazes at her. "Our friends."