⁰⁸filming

撮影 || filming

撮影 || filming

          SPRING-COLORED ROSES SPROUTED ON HIS CHEEKS

          SPRING-COLORED ROSES SPROUTED ON HIS CHEEKS. Sugar rushed his very being as his brain stammered, asking himself if she really thinks he's hot.

Eager to step away from his blushing mess and to give [alias] some privacy, he got out of the tent. Just as he unfolds the entrance, Shion stood before him who was just about to enter her tent.

A frown shaped Shion's brows, seeing Chifuyu's heated cheeks. "What were you doing in her place?" he chided, placing a hand on Chifuyu's shoulder to interrupt him from leaving.

"I got in the wrong tent. Are you gonna come in? 'Cause, she's changing right now."

"So?" Shion retorted.

At Shion's behavior, Chifuyu assumed he was someone very close, in fact, maybe even [alias]'s boyfriend.

"Huh?" Chifuyu scoffed lightly, wondering what's the problem with this guy's attitude. He harshly pushed the hand off of his shoulder, walking away to wait before they start filming.

As he saunters away, Shion's pair of lazy eyes followed him, throwing daggers at his back.

The next half-hour passed, and everyone was preparing for filming.

Cherry blossom trees filled the edges of the crystal river. Some velvety petals danced aloft, choreographed by the soft breeze. Fireflies swarmed the nocturnal environs, mirroring the stars above.

Shadows melted away under the artificial lights and camera.

Imperfect waves rocked the wooden boat they're in. Strings of water adjusted to her touch as she glides her finger across the river.

When suddenly, she felt herself plummet into the water. Her heart left her chest, everything rushing in a blink.

No, the boat merely leaned on her left side after seeing the culprit, Chifuyu, adding his weight there, but not completely attempting to tip the boat over.