¹⁰livestream

放送 || livestream

放送 || livestream

          CONCRETE DRIED IN HER CHEST LIKE DEJECTION

          CONCRETE DRIED IN HER CHEST LIKE DEJECTION. Here she stood in front of her mother who banished her happiness away when she came home with a shallow slice on her arm.

To say that she'd rather stay in the dangerous street where felons would hurl knives at her is better than being inside a safe, million yen mansion is messed up.

Having to withstand her mother's abuse for her whole existence made her so cold and numb at her mistreats, but Chifuyu's arrival in her life gave her a sense of hope.

In a blink of an eye, a sharp slap connected with her cheek, stinging her skin. Still, that sheer slap could never be compared to all the malicious words her mother insulted her with.

"What? You want to rush your death?" You still have a job to do, [name]! You are a disappointment. You have a choice to be homeschooled in a great school, yet you chose to be with those cheap classmates of yours. They're all idiots, thieves, delinquents. Stop hanging out with those scums. You are a celebrity for God's sake!" her mother yelled.

Brown envelope was violently thrown to her face that she barely caught it. [mother] walked away, leaving her daughter silent.

She shakily opened the envelope, not because of fear, but because of the boiling outrage in her.

It said, "Your daughter, [surname] [name]'s rare case of arrhythmia has its rate gone down like the average cases. Keep her taking the prescribed medicines on a daily, and her heartbeat should be normal after fifty weeks at most."

Death, she had been so prepared and familiar with the idea that the good news didn't faze her one bit. Maybe it is joyous to have her life span evolve longer than just a month, but she's already too numb to realize that.

She went up to her room, isolating herself from the rest of the hellish parts of the mansion. Checking her phone, an unopened message popped up.