²⁵training

研修 || training

研修 || training

          TWO THOUGHTS WERE IN WAR INSIDE HER HEAD

          TWO THOUGHTS WERE IN WAR INSIDE HER HEAD. Whilst contemplating on which apartment number Chifuyu resides, she chewed on her lips and slightly tilted her head.

Detention had vacated her schedule for the week, which is quite fun unless she has to catch up with piles of paperwork at the end of the week.

The girl's fingertip constantly fidgeted on the paper bag full of snacks she purchased from a nearby mart. Initially, she had intended to stay with Chifuyu to talk. But now, standing still in front of an apartment complex with no idea which room to go to was hindering her plan.

"Should I just call him...?" she let out a heavy sigh and lolled her head back, talking to herself.

[e/c] irises reflected thousands of heavenly stars, gazing at them, playing a game of finding constellations. Figs and leaves rustled towards the east.

Right now, [name] is impatient to make the most of her free time to be taught how to defend herself. Moreover, she hasn't settled his confession that she left hanging in the air.

"[alias]." a voice from behind called out.

"What?" turning around, she saw one of Toman's captains and realized what she had done a little too late.

Toman's haori wavered like a silken ribbon; familiar lilac locks, partly shaved brows, and one earring.

Alarm suspended her trance and shoved her heart into the pits of her stomach. Identified as [name], she replied to the call of [alias]. Not to mention, she is not aware of what the boy knows.

Parched throat faced a myriad of undelivered stutters before she made up an alibi, albeit its success isn't guaranteed. "Mitsuya...I'm not with my cousin, sorry."