Chapter 4

When I woke up Logan had his arm around me and was breathing on the back of my neck. As the memories of last night came flowing back I smiled. "Sleep well?" Logan pulled me closer to him.

"Like a baby." I turned and faced him. He had some scractes on his neck and chest. "You?"  

"A little lady's snoring kept me up most of the night." He said. "But other then that, pretty good." He kissed me. "What did you think of lastnight?" 

"Some how a weird guy switched places with the hot guy I was going to have supper with."  

"Bitch." 

"Asshole." I said. He laughed and kissed me. 

"You better be free tonight, because that weird guy is making you supper." He started to move his hand up and down my side. "God you look sexy without anything on." 

"Wish I could say the same about you." I said. 

He chuckled and pulled me as close as he could. And started to kiss me as his hand slid down to grab my ass. Our kiss deepened and his tounge found mine. He rolled on top and started to nibble on my ear. "Someone might walk in on us." I wispered in to his ear. 

"I'll hear then before they're twenty feet from the door." He grebbed my boob. 

"That won't give us much time to get dressed." I said.  

"Who said I wanted to see you put your clothes on?" His tounge trailed along my collor bone.  

"What if it's dad?"  

"I think he'll be alright with it."  

"Oh ya, he'll be perfectly fine seeing who his daughter had sex with lastnight." I said with sarcasm and he sighed. 

"Ya, he won't be happy." He paused. "Acouple more minutes?" 

"No, I'd like to eat." He crawled off and we got dressed. Before we left he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me so passionitly I wrapped my arms around his neck. My fingers got tangled in his hair and his hand slid into the back of my pants. I pulled away. "No, you took off my clothes lastnight and your not doing any more till tonight." I said. 

"I don't known if I can wait that long." 

"Well too damn bad." I unwrapped his arms and left the room with him right behind me. As we entered the kitchen I saw Scott, Jean, Kitty, Petter, and Laura at the table. "Morning." I said.

"Morning." Scott and Jean said. The others didn't even look at me. I grabbed a bowl, cereal, and milk. And as I headed for the table I saw that Kitty had a big bruise on the back of her arm.

"What happened?" I asked as I looked at it. She didn't answer and Logan grabbed my arm and led my out of the room. "What?" I asked as we headed down the hall.

He turned to me. "You did that to her."

"What? I'd never hurt her." I jurked my arm from his grip.

"She, Peter, and Laura where outside when you lost control of your powers." I stared at him in shock. "Luckly they where the only ones outside and the biggest damage is some bruises and cuts." I couldn't say anything. So I just turned and headed for my room. After I closed the door I climed on my bed and baried my face into the pillow. I didn't know how to feel: sad, guilty, ashamed, dangerous? I couldn't loss control again or I might kill someone I care about. I rolled on my back.

"Just think of the good times you've had with them." I told myself.

"Hey sugar, miss me?" I turned to the glass doors and saw Magneto's son, Pietro. He was in his uniform dad made him. Blue shirt and pants with a white belt, boots that went up to his knees, gloves and a white lighting bolt from his left shoulder to his right hip.

"What?" I asked. Before I could aske anything else he ran towards me at lighting speed and put a helmet on me.

"Don't want you to be tell that moron you call your dad were you are." Then he tide me up and poked me with a needle. After he had me on his shoulder I black out. When I woke up I was in a metal room and I couldn't move. I looked at my hands and saw that they where chained to the wall, so where my feet. "Well it's about time you woke up, sugar.'' Pietro was by the metal door and I groaned when my eyes met his. "What? Didn't you miss me?" He walked over to me. "I missed you, sugar." His hands went to my sides. I would have told him off but my mouth was taped shut.  "Especaly your beautiful body." He kissed me and I headbutted him. As the blood came from his lip he slapped me. "I should have father teach you some manners." He left after that. As I looked around the room I began to reconize it. It looked just like the room dad put me in so he could help me with my powers. I look at the glass near the top of the room and got a big shock. It was Magneto with Sabertooth, Mystique, and another girl. The girl had green hair and looked like there was nothing she didn't fear. After Pietro appeared there they all turned and left. But Magneto grabbed something before he followed. The door opened and they all came in. The girl was last and stood behind everyone else.

"Joey, it's so good to see you again." Magneto came up to me and took the tap off.

"YOU SON OF BITCH! WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE I'LL..." He put the tape back on my mouth.

"I see you still have your temper. And if I remember right, you almost killed my daughter with it." He looked at the girl with green hair. And it came back to me. She's Lerreta, my best friend. He turned back to me. "She hasn't been the same since Charles made her enter your mind." If my legs where free I would of kicked in the balls so hard he wouldn't find them for a week. "And I think you reconize this room. Built exacly how Charles made the first. And now you'll be finishing the work we started many years ago.'' I tried to yell at him but it was just mumbles. "Don't worry, my dear. This will hurt." He put a piece of metal, that had needles stinking out of one side, on the back of my neck. And I screamed bloody murder as the needles went into my skin and injected a liquid. After I stopped screaming he took the chains off me. I tried to hit him but nothing happened. "Good, now come with me." My legs started to walk and I remember how I couldn't control my body like the last time he did this to me. He lead me down a hall and turned so many times I lost count. When we got to the roof I saw that we where on an island and it looked abanded. It was nothing but a forest around the building. On top of the roof was a plane and we got inside. Magneto had me drive while he sat next to me to tell me the plan. First I'll kill people in every national capital in the world. The others will help but I'll do most of the killing. Oh God, I thought to myself. He's going to put me through it again. I don't think I can handle all the killing this time or the screams.  As I thought ot myself I felt something touge on my mind.

"Joey? Are you there?" It was Dad.

"Dad, please tell me you know were I am and are coming for me." I thought.

"Yes I know were you are but we can't get you.'

"Why not?"

"Because I'm afraid we might do some purmanet damage and it will be hard to fing you in the water if you pass out." His vioce sounded sad.

"Permanaget damage? I'm about to kill billions of people. I'd rather die then kill them!" I screamed in my head.

 "I know, honey. But I can't loss you and I don't think Logan came either."

"Please just tell me you'll stop me bafore I kill someone." I siad.

"We need to know where you are headed so we can worn the people." He said.

"He said we're going to the national capitals first.."

"Alright, we'll be there before you.'' he paused. "I love you, Joey."

"I love you too, Dad." I said.