Chapter 6

6 months later.

"Joey, honey, wake up." Logan said.

"Go away." I mumbled.

"Come on, honey. You need to eat." I opened my eyes just to see him holding a tray.

"What'd you make?" I sat up, it's kind of hard when you belly is the size of a basketball.

"Jean made it. But I made it the way you like it. Pancakes covered in surrup, sausage with surrup, scrabbled eggs, and ornage juice." He set it on my lap, or what's not already covered my my belly. "Eat up." He went around the bed, climbed on and sat next to me. He put his hand on my big belly. "Less then three months." 

"Yep." I took a big bite of my pancakes. After I swallowed, I put my hand on his thigh and kissed him. "Just wait, one minute they're crawling around and the next they're moving out." 

"Oh honey, I don't think it will be that fast." He kissed me and let me finish eating. 

"But we will loss a lot of sleep." 

"I know that will be true. Now come on." He took the emty tray from my lap and I got dressed.. "You still haven't seen the babys' room. Your going to love it." We had the babys' room next to ours. "Bet before we go in, your going to hve a blind fold on." With that he tied a towl over my eyes. I heard him open the door and we walked in. He stopped me after a few steps. "Let me put the finishing touches on." I heard him move around. "OK." He took off the blind fold. My mouth fell open as I gazed around the room. The walls where little blue with clouds on them and so where the cribs, lamp shades, and the sheets for the cribs. Inside both of the cribs was a bear; one dark brown and the other little brown. The dressers has stikers in the shape of a cloud. "What do you think?" 

"I love it." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. "I know you can't paint. So who did it?" 

"I though up of how the room should look and hired some guys to paint it. And Jean helped me pick out everthing else." He Kissed me. After a couple of seconds, the kiss deepened. His hand started to slide my shirt up and I unbottoned his pants. And just as I was about to take off my shirt, Jean came in. 

"Did she..." She stopped when she saw us and we fixed our clothes. "I can come back later." 

"No it's OK." I said as Logan buttoned his pants behind me.  

"OK, so do you like the room?" She asked.  

"Yes, and Logan said you helped pick out some of the things. Thank you for that."  

"Oh no problem, Joey." She put her arm around my shoulders. "I'm sorry but to me it seems something is missing." I looked around the room. "No girl, not the room. You." I looked at her with a confused look.

"What's missing?" I looked down at myself.

"Why haven't you poposed?" She asked Logan. Then it hit me too, he hasn't poposed yet.

"I..." He grabbed her by the arm and led her out of the room. I could hear mumbling but couldn't make anything out. Then the door opened and he came back in and closed the door behind him. He came over and wrapped his arms around me. "Now, where were we?" He leaned in for a kiss but I pulled back.

"She's right, why haven't you poposed yet?" He didn't say anything, I crossed my arms. "Are you going to answer me?"

"Joey I want to marry you, but right now I want to make sure the babies have everything they need." He grabbed my hands. "Honey, I'm going to get you a ring, but I haven't found it yet." We went to kiss but I pulled back and placed a hand on my belly. "What?" He looked a little nervous.