Chapter 15

I woke up with a horrible headache and someone's arm around me. I looked and saw Logan. I sat up and saw our room looking like a tornado went through it. I shook Logan's arm and he growled. "Wake up." I slapped his arm and he glared at me.

"What?" He mumbled and pulled a pillow over his head.

"What do you remember last night?" I pulled the pillow off his head and he shrugged. "Don't shrug, tell me what you remember." He sat up and looked around.

"I remember what happened there." He pointed at the bathroom. "There." The wardrobe. "Oh, there is no way I'm forgeting what happened there." He pointed at my art desk.

"What happened there?" I asked and he took a peice of paper off the nightstand on his side. He gave it to me and my jaw dropped. "We really did that?" He smirked and nodded.

"Oh yes." He lied back and sighed. "How'd you bend your back like that?" He asked and I frowned. I hit him and he laughed.

"Shut up." I said and lied next to him. He rolled ontop of me and kissed me. "Why'd I draw this?"

"So that you know what we did." He said and kissed me again.

"Mom! Dad!" We quickly covered ourselfs and Lexis came in. "Can I-oh." She turned around and walked out. "Nevermind!" After she closed the door, Logan held me down and began grinding his hips into mine. I moaned and he began to grind faster. He kissed me and I tangled my fingers in his hair. There was a knock.

"What?!" I yelled.

"Can I go shopping with Kitty?" Lexis asked.

"Yeah." I said and kissed Logan.

"Can I have some money?" She asked.

"What are you going to buy?" I asked.

"Um...maybe some clothes." She said. "Defently a new pair of shoes." I sighed and reached for my wallet.

"All your getting is 20 bucks." I pulled on a shirt and shorts and opened the door. I handed her it and closed it.

"Wait!" I opened it and she smiled sweetly. "What about dinner?" She bat her eyelashes and I smirked.

"That don't work on my like it does on your Dad." She frowned. "Go get going before I take the money back." She nodded and left. I went back to bed and laid down. Logan held me close and kissed my head.

"Now what works on me that she does?" He asked.

"She smiles sweetly and bats her eye to get something." I said and buried my face into his neck.

"That doesn't work on me." He said and I laughed.

"Oh, yes it does." I kissed his neck and tried to get some sleep.

"No, it doesn't." He snapped and moved to look at me. "When the hell has it ever worked on me?"

"She did that to you and you let her drive the truck." I said. "Which she crashed." His face turned red and he got dressed. "Where are you going?" I asked when he opened the door.

"Out." He said simply and left. I got dressed and brushed my hair. After a couple seconds, I rushed to the bathroom and threw up. After a little bit, I got in the Mustang and went to the pharmicy. I bought what I wanted and went back home. I went to the bathroom and tried one. After a bit, it beeped and I looked at it. Positive...I'm pregnant.

The End. :)