Chapter 2

I've been back for about three weeks and Logan asked me to have dinner with him tonight. Scott has been a bigger pain in the ass since he found out. And now Dad won't let me leave the building without someone with me, usually it would be Logan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to someone opening the blinds on the glass door that led to the balcony. "Wake up sunshine." Storm said as she knelt down next to me on the floor. "You must have fallen off the bed while you where sleeping."

I looked at my bed next to me. "It's not the first time I woke up in a different place then were I fell asleep."

"Do you sleepwalk?" She helped my up.

"No, I talk in my sleep.'' I said.

"Well get dressed. The Professor wants you in the Danger room." She headed to the door but stopped before heading out. "Why didn't you want the Professor to tell us about you?"

"I'd rather not have conversations about me." I answered. After that she closed the door I picked out a pair of blue jeans, a white under shirt and a red button up shirt. But I didn't button it, because I would get to hot. I combed my blonde hair that went to my waist and put on some makeup: just foundation. And got the eyeboogers out of my blue eyes.

As I headed down to the Danger Room Logan caught up with me. "Damn what do you want?"

"Just wanted to make sure you where going to wear something sexy for me." He gave me a box.

"You shouldn't have." I said in a sarcastic voice.

"I didn't, the Professor did." Then he put another box on top of it. "This one's from me."

I pulled out a pair of skintight jeans and a green shirt that went down way to low. "I'm not wearing this." I put them back into the box and gave it back to him.

"Well it was worth a shot."

I took the box from dad and opened it. Inside were my old uniform and a note; "I thought you'd like to have it back and I made some improvements. Love you, Dad." I smiled and took out the jet black, leather, skin tight pants, that had red stitching that made an 'X' on the right back pocket. A red shirt that was also skin tight. A pair of fingerless gloves and leather jacket.

Logan looked over my shoulder and had a weird grin on his face. "What the hell are you grinning about?"

"Was that your old uniform?" I nodded. He had that weird grin again. "Can't wait to see you in it."

"Shut up." The rest of the way he kept asking it he could be the first to see me in it. So I kept hitting him everytime he asked. The moron asked at least twelve times before we got to the Danger Room. As we entered he became quiet. And when I looked around everything looked the way it had been before. Metal floor and walls. The control center about two hundred yards above us.

"I was beginning to think you lost your way." Dad said from the command center. I'll give you two some compartments so you can change." The machine kicked on and I appeared in a room by myself.

After I got dressed I had to wait about ten minutes before dad turned it off. "What took you so long?" I asked Logan.

"Let's just get this over with." Something must have pissed him off.

I put my hands on my hips. "Are you mad because I won't wear that outfit you bought me?" I made sure my voice was full of sarcasm.

"What outfit?" Dad asked me.