Chapter 10 part 1

It's been about six months since we found out James and Lexis where mutating. Everything was great... untill there birthday came around. James started controlling earth, water, fire, metal, wind. They both have enhanced hearing, smell, healing, and sight. Lexis has started to think like her dad and James started to think like me.

"WAKE UP!!! MOMMY!!! DADDY!!!" James and Lexis yelled and soon they jumped on us. "IT'S OUR BIRTHDAY!!! WHAT'D YOU GET US?"

"Oh no, you've been bad. You don't get anything." Logan said sarcasitly and they stopped jumping on us.

"WHAT?! WHAT DID WE DO?!'' They hollered and started pouting. I wrapped them in a hug and pulled them away from him.

"Daddy's just jelous cause he doesn't get any presents." I said.

"So we get presents?" Lexis asked and I nodded, causing her to punch her fist into the air and James, for the first time, he shot black layzer from his eyes. And hit Logan, making him fly off the bed. "DADDY!" Lexis and James yelled and rushed over to him. He was laying still on the ground and James burst into tears yelling he killed him. I rushed over and Logan grabbed Lexis and started to tickle her.

"Logan! Don't do that!" I yelled and picked up James, who was crying even harder. I walked out with him and heard a smack.

"What was that for?" Logan asked.

"You are mean!" Lexis yelled and hurried to cetch us. "Don't cry Jamie, Daddy won't do that again." She followed us into their room. Jame's half of the room was decorated in rockets and space ships. Lexis's was an ocean. Not a very good mix but I liked it. I helped James get dressed then Lexis. We left the room, James was still snifling, Logan came out of our room.

"Your sleeping outside." I said dryly. We went downstairs and got things ready for there birthday party. After we set the tables, Logan came in and started to help. It took us about an hour before we finished. Logan grabbed James, he struggled to get free, and he sat him on his lap.

"James I'm sorry." James didn't look at him or speak. "James please look at me." Nothing, so Logan tightly hugged him. "Can you please forgive me?"

"No." James said and climbed off his lap. He went to Lexis, grabbed her hand, and came over to me. "Mommy, can we watch scooby-doo?" I nodded and they left. After the door closed, I went to Logan and smacked him along the side of his head.

"Your the biggest asshole there is." I hissed. He didn't answer me. "Quit ignoring me!" I went to smack him, but he grabbed my arm and pinned me up against the wall. His face was red and I thought he was mad, but then I saw tears. "Are you crying?" I asked and he dug his face into my neck. He was taking deep breaths and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Your seriously crying?" He pinned me against the wall again.

''My son hates me. You and Lexis are mad at me. I ruined their birthday." He stopped and dug his face in to my neck again.

"Daddy." Lexis was in the door way. "Did you get him the bike he wanted?" Logan nodded. "He won't be so mad at you when he opens it." With that she left and Logan sat in the nearest chair.

"What time does the party start?" He asked.

"Noon." I said and sat in the chair next to his. "Why don't you go up stairs and get cleaned up." He nodded and got up. I stood up, grabbed his arm and pulled him to me. I kissed him. "Now hurry up before I start things without you." He kissed me and headed out. After making sure everything was ready I went to get Logan. When I got to the door, I heard something break. I opened the door and saw Logan kissing Larreta. She slapped him so he'd let go and Logan rushed to me.