Chapter 3

When I woke up I was in the hospital wing. And Logan, Dad, and Scott where arguing. "She will stay here!" yelled Dad.

"She is perfectly safe with me!" Logan yelled back.

"Shut up! She's awake." Scott said and Logan came stright to my bedside.

"How you feeling?" Logan asked.

"What happened?" I tried to sit up but couldn't because my head was hurting so bad. "Why does my head hurt so bad?"

"You let your anger take over and you lost control of your powers. Which mad you faint." Dad answered and came over to the bedside.

"It's your fault."

"You need to learn to not blame things on other people." He leaned foward to check my tempeture but I pushed her had away.

"You made me mad." I sat up with Logan's help.

"What'd he do?" Scott asked.

"None of you damn business!'' I yelled at him. "And why the hell are you here?!"

"Joey, don't take your anger out on Scott. I asked him to be here so that he and Logan can know something you didn't mention." He locked eyes with me.

"What didn't you mention, Joey?" Logan asked while layed me back on the bed.

I didn't answer. "Alright," Dad said. "I'll have to tell them. She has more powers then you know and she use to date Magneto's son. And is one of the reasons why he is after her."

Logan looked at me and I had to look away. "Joey, what other powers do you have?" Again I didn't answer.

"She is a tellicinetic, can shoot black laziers from her eyes, superstrenth, and fly." Dad answered.

"What's so bad about those powers?" Scott asked.

"Magneto used me to kill people." I answered.

"How many?" Logan put his hand on my arm.

"Thousands." Dad answered. "And I think he will use her again. But I think this time it will be more. A lot more. Probably most of the world."

Logan sat in the chair next to the bed. "I can't seeyou killing people."

"I didn't want to." I replied.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked.

"He somehow made a divise that could control someone. And before you came I took some of my best students to stop her. We managed to distroy the divise, but in the prosses we damaged her brain some. Which turned it into an aggresive mode that couldn't be changed." He paused and closed his eyes. "I spent days trying to stop it but it wouldn't work.'

"Then why is she isn't she attacking someone now?" Logan asked.

"I kept her in a place were she could be under control and wouldn't hurt any one. The room was desinded to turn her powers off so that I could work with her." Dad said.

"You put her in a cell?!" Logan jumped out of the chair so fast that he knocked it over.

"I had no choice." He yelled. "It was the only way I could try and get her back to normal." He looked down. Then spoke so low it was almost a whisper. "When I would work with her she would slam herself against the walls and scream. And one day I had a student with me to try and help. She said she wanted to help because she was Joey's best friend. But it was a mistake. She entered Joey's mind and some how did something to the room. Everything in the room shut down and Joey got out. And killed her. After that she has some how been able to control it and when she was sure she was in complete control she left." He turned and left the room. "Scott come with me." And Scott left.

Logan put his hand in mine. "How old where you when you left?"

"Fifteen.'' I answered.

Logan climbed in the bed with me. "Why didn't you tell me this?"

"I was scared of how you'd react." I turned away from him and he put his arm around me.

"I wouldn't be mad, darling." He pulled be close to him. "If your hungry theres food on the night table." I nodded and sat up with some difficulty. He put the tray on my lap and I started to dig in. As I ate Logan ran his fingers through my hair, which made me sleepy.

I pushed his hand away. "Stop that, I get sleepy when someone does that." He chuckled and kissed my cheek. After I finished eating, Logan put the tray on the night table. And we laid down. I turned to face him and kissed him. He pulled me close and rolled on top of me. When his tounge found mine I dug my nails into his back. He growled some then started to bite my ear, and I mean he was biting so it would hurt. He started to slide his hand up my shirt and I gave a little gasp. As he cupped my breast I slid my had into the back of his pants. And he moved his lips back to mine. He lifted his head.

"Lights." And the lights turned off.

"When did he put those in?" I asked.

"Don't know." He started to kiss me again.