Chapter 10 part 2

Logan's POV

I walk into the twin's room and found Joey and the twins asleep on James bed. I walked over and tucked them in. As I pulled a chair up to sit next to them, Joey stirred a little. Larreta opened the door. She looked at me then at Joey and our kids. "She actuly took you back? What a slut." I bolted to her and pinned her against the wall with a loud thud.

"Daddy?" James said. I looked and found them awake. Joey walked over to us and grabbed my arm.

"I'll deal with her." She whispered in my ear. "Stay with James and Lexis." I nodded and she dragged her out of the room. As I sat with James and Lexis, I heard somthing break and then a scream.

"Daddy, what's happening?" Lexis and James clung to my legs. Suddenly there was a splash and I went to the window. Larreta was in the pool and Joey was flying over it.

"Kids, get on the bed. Your not going to see this." I said and they didn't move. We watched as Joey kicked Larreta's ass.

************************************************************************************************************

Joey walked back into the room. "Feel better?" I asked and she nodded.

"Loads." She came to me and kissed me. "I'm sorry.'' She said and I hugged her.

"I love you." I said and kissed her.

"I LOVE YOU!" James and Lexis pushed their way between us. We picked them up.

"You can to go get ice cream now?" Joey asked.

"Ice cream!" Lexis yelled.

"Presents." James said and crossed his arms.

"Yes, we still need to open your presents." I said and opened the door. We went to the dinning room and gave them their presents. We gave Lexis a babydoll, little fish to hang on her side of the room, a Hello Kitty drawing book and pincels, an ocean colorbook, and an ocean blue bike. James got a black Wolverine bike, rockets to hang on his side of the room, rocket models, a rockt coloring book, and a little fake shaving kit. They went outside to ride their bikes while we watched. Joey  scooted as close to me as she could.

"I love you." She whispered in my ear and I wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you, too." I kissed her. After a couple minutes, she had her hands in my hair and I was leaning into her so much we where about to fall off the bench. Suddenly I felt two pairs of little hands push on my back. Joey and I fall off the bench, but I managed to ketch us. I looked up and saw our kids gigling.

"Mommy and Daddy sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g. First comes love them comes marrage then come a baby in a babycarrige." They started to gigle again.

"Where'd you learn that?" Joey asked as we sat on the bench.

"KittyCat." Lexis said.

"Do you think I should have a talk with Kitty about what she teaches my kids?" I asked them and they shook their heads.

"KittyCat is fun and she gives us candy." James said.

"Alright, who want ice cream?'' Joey asked and they both jumped up and down saying 'me.' "Hurry up and put your bikes away so we can go." They hurried to their bikes and rode them into the garadge. Joey and I put them in there carseats and headed out. We found a Dairy Queen within about five minutes.

"I WANT A BLIZZARD!" Lexis hollered in my ear. I looked back at her, she was sitting on the edge of her seat.

"Didn't I buckle you in?" I asked.

"Noooo." She said and sat back in her seat.

"Yes I did." I said.

"I love you, Daddy." She gave me an inocent smile. I reached back and tickled her foot. We pulled into the parking lot. James climbed into the front seat and onto Joey's lap. Lexis climbed on mine. "Cookie dough blizzard please." I nodded and we went inside. Lexis told the boy what she wanted.

"What would you two like?" I asked.

"Reeses peices blizzard, pweeeesssse." James said and the kid nodded.

"Oreo blizzard." Joey said. The kid looked at me.

"Bottle water." I said. After getting our things, we went outside to one of the tables. James and Joey ate theirs slowly but Lexis had her's gone with in ten minutes. She sat there looking at me then gave me a painful expression.

"Owwww." She crawled on my lap and dug her face into my chest.

"That's what happens when you eat it fast." I said and handed her my water. "Drink some. Not all, some." I said. She drank some then burped. She and James laughed.

"Excuse me." Lexis said and handed me the bottle. I took a drink then set it on the table. We joked around until everyone was done.

"Where next?" I asked.

"Mall." James siad. "Toys R Us." I nodded then looked at Joey.

"How many toys do they get?" I asked.

"At least two, maybe three." She said and James and Lexis jumped up and down.

"Alright, let's go." I said and we went to the car. I helped Lexis in and made sure she was buckled in. "If you get out, you won't get any toys. Got it?" She nodded then put her arms up wanting a hug.

"Hug, Daddy." I hugged her. "Kiss." I did that to. I noticed James looking at us with a sad look.

"Hey James, how about I take you to the horses when we get back.'' I said and he looked exiceted.

"Yeah." He said. I got in the front seat and looked at Joey. She smiled and put her hand in mine. We went to the mall and stayed for an hour. James got fingerless glove that had claws coming out like me, a Wolverine helmet, and a pair shoes like mine. Lexis got colorful chock for the side walk, paints, and a packet of big paper. After they started to yawn, we took them home. Lexis fell asleep and kept kick my seat. After putting them to bed, Joey and I cleaned up our room. When we finished, we callapsed on our bed and our kids came in. They climbed on the bed, Lexis curling up to Joey and James shaking me. "Come on, Daddy. Let's go." I nodded and sat up on the bed. He jumped on my back and wrapped his arms around me neck. I gave him a piggy back ride all the way to the horses. I sattled one and set him on it. "But Daddy, I don't know how to ride a horse." I climbed on behind him and he kept smiling up at me.

"Ready?" He nodded and we headed towards the woods. We rode around talking about anything that came to mind.

"Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"Do you love Lexis more then me?" I looked down at him and stared right back at me.

"No, I love you both the same." I said.

"Then why do you spend more time with her?" He asked looking away from me. I stopped the horse and got off.

"I'm sorry about that." I said but he wouldn't look at me. "How about we spent the day together tomorrow?" He looked at me.

"Not until you answer my question. Why do you spend more time with her? What does she do to get more time with you?" He asked.

"James I love you. You, Lexis and Mommy." I said. "James I'm sorry if I spend more time with her but I'll do anything to make it up to you." He looked away from me and flew away from me. I reached to grab him but he was too quick. "James come back here." He looked at me with an angry expression.

"Why? So you can leave me and spend as much time with Lexis as you want?" Ouch. "That's all you do. Leave me no matter how hard I try to keep you." He had tears running down his cheeks and he flew away. I jumped back on the horse and followed him back to the mansion. He landed on the balcony to Joey's and my room. I jumped off the horse and rushed to the room. When I got there Lexis ran out screaming and James followed. She ran behind my legs. "Run to Daddy like always." He spit those words out like he spits out brockli. Joey came out and grabbed him. He screamed and struggled to get free. "She get's everything. It's not fair." She carried him down stairs, so Lexis and I went into the room. The bed was turned over, Joey's desk in peices, and balcony doors where hanging on one hinge. Lexis helped me turned the bed back over and we sat on it.