Chapter 8

When I woke up I saw Logan rocking back and forth with our kids in his arms, who where crying. I sat up and he walked over. "I think their hungry." He handed me our daughter. I leaned back and fed her.

"What should we name them?"  I asked as I stroked her hair.

"I don't know." He was rocking back and forth trying to get our son to stop crying.

"What about Lexis?" I looked at him. He nodded.

"I like it."

"Give me him." I said when Lexis was done. Logan handed me him and he took her. "Burp her."

"I know." He put her up to his shoulder and started to pat her back.

"You'll need a..." To late, she throw up on his shoulder. "Towel."

"Oh!" Lexis started to cry again. "Grose!" I started to laugh. He handed me her and took off his shirt. He noticed me staring and winked at me. "Like what you see?"

"I'd like to see the rest." He chuckled and kissed me. "I love you."

"I love you." He said and he climbed on my lap. He kept kissing me, half the time on my mouth and half on the rest of my face.

"What are you doing?" He put his finger to my lips.

"Shhh." He started to kiss again.

"Logan." He stopped. "You do realize I have your kids and still haven't named your son." He nodded and kissed me one more time before getting off. I handed him our son. "Burp him."

"You think I wanna get barfed on again?'' He took a step back.

"I gave birth to two kids, you can burp them.'' He sighed and took him. "There should be some towels in the bathroom." He quickly got one and put over his shoulder before burping him. "What should we name him?" I rocked Lexis to sleep.

"James?" He asked.

"Ya, I like it." I kissed him. He layed next to me with James in his arms and Lexis in mine. I heard Logan sigh. "What?"

"Nothing, just thinking." He watched as James' hands waved around.

"About what?" I put my pinky in one of his hands and he grabbed it.

"Life." Logan turned his head toward me. "I've got two beautiful kids, ganna have a wonderful wife," He thought for a few minutes. "Right now, my lifes perfect." I smiled and he kissed me. "I love you."

"I love you too.'' There was a nock on the door. "Who is it?" I asked.

"Kitty. Can I see them?" She asked through the door. I looked at Logan, he was shaking his head no.

"Ya you can come in." I said and Logan sighed. The door opened and Kitty came in with Peter and Laura.

"Sorry, they wouldn't stay." She came to the side of the bed, then looked at Logan. "Where's your shirt?"

"Lexis throw up on me." He said.

"You named her Lexis?" I nodded. "What's his name?" Laura asked.

"James." Logan answered.

"Oh, oh, oh,'' Kitty was jumping. "Can I hold one?"

"No!" Logan said quickly and I glared at him. "What? She'd drop them." I sighed and handed her Lexis. "Do you want our daughter to have a disiability when she grows up?"

"She won't drop her." I said stirnly.

"Can I hold him?" Laura asked Lgoan. He nodded and handed James over.

"Why do you trust her and not me?" Kitty asked.

"Because she isn't klumsy." Peter said and Kitty glared at him.

"I'm not klumsy." She turned and started to walk over to Laura and hit her foot on the bed. "Ouch."

"And you said your not klumsy, huh?" Logan said with a smirk on his face.

"Shut up." Kitty snapped. It took us a half an hour to get her to give me Lexis back. When they where gone, Logan and I layed on the bed with our kids. He moved closer to me and started to nible on my earlobe.

"How about we have some fun after their asleep?" He whispered.

"Unless that fun is you rubbing my back and taking a nap after, no." I said and he sighed.

"After I rub your back?" He asked.

"Maybe." I said. He jumped off the bed and rocked James to sleep then Lexis. "Alright baby, it's just you and me now." He climbed on top of me and started to pull my shirt off, but I grabbed his hands.

"You said you'd rub my back, remember?" I said.

"It'll be more relaxing without your shirt." He started to pull it up and I didn't stop him. He kissed my neck and it sent shivers up and down my spine. He got off. "Roll over." I did and he rubbed my back. As he slowly moved his fingers along my skin, I bite on my lip to keep from sighing with pleasure. "Don't hold back, honey." Logan whispered in my ear and sent more shivers down my spine again. I rolled to face him and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around me and I unbottoned his pants. I about slide my hand in when there was a cry. We looked at the cribs and saw James waving his hands around. Logan sighed, got up and walked over to him. "Hey buddy, why aren't you sleeping like you sister?" There was another cry and Logan looked at Lexis. Then he turned to me. "Their both awake." I sighed and got off the bed, but I couldn't stand because my legs where so weak. Thankfully Logan was quick and he caught me. "You ok?" I nodded.

"Ya, just haven't completely recovered." I said. After setting me on the bed, he brought Lexis to me and he took James. We layed on the bed and with in ten minutes Lexis, James and I where all asleep.