Chapter 9

Three years later.

"MOMMY!" James yelled from the living room. When I opened the door, a toy train hit me in the head. Logan, Lexis and James where on the floor playing with James's toy trains. 

"Who threw that?" I almost yelled. Lexis and James pointed at Logan and he pointed at Lexis. "Tell me or your all are going to be in trouble." I stomped over to them and crossed my arms. James and Lexis still pointed at Logan and he looked down. 

"Sorry about that, honey." He got off the floor and put his arm around me. "We where playing and I got carried away." I pushed his arm away. 

"Your sleeping with them." I pointed to James and Lexis. 

"Ya!" They both jumped up and down. "Daddy can play with us more." I went back to the kicthen and Logan followed. "Daddy! Where are you going?" Lexis asked. 

"I'm going to help Mommy clean the kichten." He said. 

"Ya, the mess you and Lexis made." I said bitterly and Lexis quickly came over to Logan and grabbed his leg. 

"No Daddy, Mommy's mad. And you said to leave Mommy alone when she's mad." She said. 

"Ya Daddy, stay away from me while I'm mad." I said and left the room. I heard someone follow me. "Logan," I turned and found James instead. "Hey boogerbutt, why you following me?" I picked him up. 

"Are you mad at me?" He put his thumb in his mouth. 

"No, your my good child today." I pulled his thumb out of his mouth. "And what have I told you about sucking on your thumb?" 

"You'll have Daddy put it in oil." He said and I nodded. 

"Ya, but your not doing it as much as you use to." We headed to the kitchen. When we opened the door, James's mouth dropped and he widdened his eyes. There was food all over the cabnets, counters, floor and table. 

"Daddy and Lexy did this?" He turned his head in every direction. 

"Ya, I think that they should clean it up." I said as I set him on a spot I cleaned. 

"Ya, you told us if we make a mess, we have to clean it up." He poked a piece of meat and I made it move a couple inches. "Mommy it moved!" He grabbed me and tried to climb up me. I laughed and picked him up. "You made it move, didn't you?" I ran my fingers through his short black hair. 

"Ya," we headed back to the living room. "Let's go get Daddy and Lexis." I opened the door and found them watching cartoons. They looked at us then back to the tv. I put James down and walked behind the couch. I picked up Lexis and pulled on Logan's ear. 

"Ow." Logan whined. "What'd I do?" I pulled into the kitchen and James followed. 

"Let's see what you didn't do." I let go of his ear and put Lexis down. "You did't clean up your mess. You didn't go to the store like I asked. You didn't watch both of our kids while I was at the store. You didn't remember our annervirsry. You didn't spend time with your son like you said you would." I paused. "Anything I miss?" Logan shook his head. "Then start cleaning." I threw a washcloth at him and pointed at Lexis. "Your going to help and no dolls for a week." She gasped. 

"But Mommy, it was Daddy's idea."She squealed and started to cry. "He said you would like it and you wouldn't be mad at him for forgetting you annervirsry." She grabbed my leg and cried harder. 

"Clean for a half an hour and I'll think about letting you have your dolls." I said and turned to Logan. "Start cleaning." was all I said before leaving with James. We went to the living room and played with his trains and watch cartoons for half an hour. "Alright, I'm going to see how their doing." I said to James and he nodded but didn't take his eyes off the tv. I went to the kitchen and told Lexis she could go and watch cartoons with James. I helped Logan clean the rest of the kitchen. After about twenty minutes of silence Logan killed it.