Chapter 13

Jame's POV

"Mom!" I hear Lexis yell in her room. "I can't find my belt!"

"Did you look in the mess in your room?" Mom hallowers from her room. After a couple minutes Lexis replies.

"Found it, thanks." I hear her moving around some more then my bedroom door swings wide open. Lexis is wearing a tight pink shirt that stops just above her bellybutton and skiny jeans. I get up, grab her and throw her over my shoulder, go to her room, and get different clothes for her. "James! What do you think your doing?" She demands and I go through her shirts. Suddenly Dad comes and his face goes red when he sees her.

"YOUR NOT LEAVING WEARING THAT!" He walked over to me and helped me go through her shirts.

"Mom!" Lexis yelled and Mom came in. "Look at what they're doing!" She pointed at us.

"I see them looking for a shirt that's not for a two year old." She said and helped us. Lexis screamed into a pillow.

"Do you guys have you embaress me every second?" She asked.

"Quit your winning." Dad growled. "And where the hell did you get that shirt?" He asked.

"I cut off the bottom part." She said.

"IS THAT A BELLY BUTTON RING?!" He yelled and she rolled her eyes.

"Yes Dad, I told you I got one and you just laughed." She sat down on the bed and started to pick at her nails as Dad paced the floor. I leaned in close to Mom.

"Did you let her get it?" I asked and Dad turned to us.

"You let her get it?" He asked.

"I said she could get one when I got a tattoo." She said.

"You got a tatto?" Dad and I asked at the same time.

"Yeah." She pulled up the back of her shirt some and showed us a disine that surrounded two 'L's and a 'J'. "What do you think?" Dad started to pace again and I throw Lexis a light blue shirt, that she didn't cut. She went into the bathroom and soon came out wearing it.

"Better?" She asked and Dad looked at her.

"You wear another shirt like that one and I'll lock you in here." He said, grabbed Mom's hand and led her out. Lexis walked over to me.

"What do you think they're doing?" She asks. "Him yelling at her for the tattoo, kissing, or making-"

"Okay! I don't want to throw up before my date with Amanda." I said and left. I went back to my room and got ready for my date. As I was about to pull my shirt on, a pair of hands covered my eyes.

"Geus who?'' Someone whispered into my ear.

"My girlfriend, Brittinie?" I said and they hit me. I turn around and see Amanda with her arms crossed and with an angry expression. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her closer to me. "Hello beautiful." I lean in for a kiss but she pulls away.

"Don't give me that! I've heard rummers you where dating her." She said.

"What?" I look at her and saw that she was serious. "No, baby. I'm with you, not her." I pull her closer. "She's just jealous that I moved on and found someone better then her." She smiles and kisses me. She pulls away and goes to my closet.

"I'm picking your clothes, cause your not wearing that with me." I look at me my clothes; blue jeans and a black t-shirt.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked her.

"It's too...boring." She said and pulled out a green shirt that had the energy drink monster logo on it. "This is better." I change into it and we go to the garadge.