Hyunsuk:: Rejection & Confession

Dedicated to:  

Y\N POV

I sighed as I enter our school, another boring day I open my locker and get my books and notes for my class. yes I still need to do good on my grades, "Hi Yn good morning" someone said behind  my locker door, and it's the one and  only Choi Hyunsuk with a smirk plastered on his face and his friends behind him.

I rolled my eyes as I walked out, I heard Hyunsuk groan and mumbled something but  I just shrugged it off and went to my class.

TIME SKIP~Lunch time

It's lunch time, and it's part of my routine that I should enjoy my lunch at the rooftop of our school. And eat it. Alone. I was enjoying my burger when I heard the  door creak open, when I look to see who it is. It's Hyunsuk, he smiled at me and I glared at him.

'Gosh that smile is gonna melt me'  I want smile back at him but I held myself back, I don't wanna be  one of his girls, when I looked away I heard him sigh, "Uhm hey can we talk?" his voice is soft and gentle there's no cockiness in it. When I look at him there's plead in his eyes, I sighed and nod.

"Uhm Yn, I just wanna say I like you." My heart skipped a beat h-he likes me? no it's a lie don't fall for  it Yn, "And I don't." I say as I sat down again and continued eating my food, when I look back to  see him he's gone. Now I feel guilty, what if it's true but... what if it's just a bet that his friends challenged him? I like him too but I'm too scared.

1 week later~

There's  no Hyunsuk greeting me every morning, I tried to ask his friends but nothing they said that they tried to talk to him but he don't want to, he is a mess they said. So I asked them his address and decided to visit him, I'm worried asf.

I knocked on his door, no answer, another knock I heard the door clicked when the door opened a Hyunsuk appeared in front of me, huge eyebags, tired look, and teary eyes. When I averted my eyes down at him I saw a beer in his hand. "H-hyunsuk" I said as I tried to grab the bottle at him, he stepped back "What are you doing here?" he asked, voice is called as ice hurt obvious in his voice as it's crack.

I want to cry and blame myself for it, but I ant to be strong, "Hyunsuk what happened" I asked,  "None of your business" as he went back in the house luckily leaving the door opened. He flopped down on the couch and suppose to gulp his beer down as I snatched away from him. He glared at me and tried to get it as I put the  beer down thee coffee table and hugged him.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me if I'm the reason of all this" I said  but all I et as a reply is sobs, I smiled a little when he hugged my waist tight "I-I just really like you, your the only one I want in my life Yn" he said in between sobs, "I thought you and Diana started dating?" I asked, he pulled his face away and looked at me. "I just did that to make you jealous besides she only wants me because of my money" I smiled held the both of his cheeks, "I like you too" He processed a little which makes me giggle, but then his eyes widened "W-wait really?" he asked surprised.

"What? Does it look like I'm joking?" I asked giggling, he smiled  widely picked me up and kissed me, making me yelp and my eyes wide but after sometime I closed my eyes and kissed back. "I can't believe it!" he said, "Yeah same here but first we need to clean your house. It's.... a mess" He laughed and agreed with me.

End~