Junkyu:: Babysitter & Junhee

"Yes Mrs. Kim" I said while bowing, right now I'm at this Single Mom's house applying for being a babysitter since she got promoted to a higher position in thei company, and her eldest son just had gone to college.

She said he still love in this hous so he can help me while he is free. What about me? I don't study yet. Well that's why I'm here, I need money.

I bid goodbye to Mrs. Kim and I went up ti Junhee's room. When I opened the door I stared at her in 'awe' she's so cute!

I don't have to worry about her being startled cause her mother already informed her of me being here and she also mentioned that Junhee is excited to see me.

I smiled at the thought of her playing with me. I decided to wake her up since the food will get cold.

"Junhee-ah Irreona (wake up)" she wiggled her short legs and make little whine noise, "5 more minutes unnie pweaseee" she pleaded, I smiled at her cuteness but I still need to wake her up.

"Hmm okay, maybe I'll eat the pancakes all by myself?" She quickly opened her eyes abd smiled, "pancakes?! Pancaaaaakeeeesss!!!" She screamed and excitedly walked to the kitchen.

I giggled and followed her downstairs, when she was about to get a bite someone shouted making us both startled. "aAahhhHhh intruder! What are you doing to my sister?! Ong junhee are you okay?!"

I held back ny laugh but Junhee didn't, making the guy infront of us stopped panicking. "Oppa calm down, this is Unnie YN my babysitter, unnie it's Junkyu oppa my brother"

I smiled, 'oh so this cute guy is her brother huh?' I bowed at him, "Good morning sir, please eat the food might get cold."

"O-okay" he answered, they continued eating while I'm preparing Junhee's bath. I was zoning out looking at the water filling up the bathtub.

And then I heard echoes voices along the hallway, i didn't pay attention about it and I kept looking at the water.

"Uhm excuse me?" I snapped my head to the door ans I saw a Cutie Junkyu with another Cutie Junhee, I smiled at the little girl and picked her up.

"Whohooo who's excited to get cleany???" I said while putting her in the tub, she giggled "Meeeee hihihi~~"

After I cleaned her up and all I didn't realize that Junkyu is behind me abd yeah at the same time I need help with something.

"U-uhm Junkyu-ssi?" He immediately looked at me, "Ne?" (Yes?) "Uhm can you pls hold the towel wide open and I will cover Junhee with it?" "Oh sure" he answered.

He held the tower wide open and I out her on the middle of it then Junkyu wrapped his arms around Junhee causing to wrap Junhee the towel but accidentally including me.

I blushed really hard, "U-uh Junkyu?" I called, "Ye-oh god sorry.... Uhm le-let me dress Junhee" I nodded in response and went down to wash the dishes.

After sometime I'm done and I heard footsteps downstairs. I turned and saw Junkyu, I smiled and he did the same "I already putted her in her sleep so don't worry about anything"

He said and I nodded, "thanks" i said.
He came to me and I looked at him confusely. "Yesss Mr. Kim?" I asked.

He smiled then wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer, "YN is it weird if I tell you that your sexy?" I was a bit taken aback but it's not weird actually, I mean your crush complementing you? UGHHH! "I-i mean it's not something that I really would found weird"

I said while looking away, he kissed ny cheeks, and pouted. Gosh this guys is really cute.

I looked at him in surprise and that's when he took a chance to peck my lips.
"Heyyy!" I said, "Hehe soweyyy" I pouted.

And he kisses it again. "OMG, I need to inform mom about this" someone said we looked at the living room and saw a Junhee with a bed hair in shock.

Yupp we kissed infront of the kid, we're effed up.