Junghwan:: Partners

"Yah Junghwan, wake up you have a visitor. She's been waiting for YEARS" I heard Junghwan's mother shout.

"SHE?! WHO SHE!?" I heard him, panic can be noticed with his voice.

"Y/n! That she" her mother said making her way downstairs.

She smiled at me and I did the same.
"I'm sorry sweetheart, my son will soon come down ok?" She said and I nodded.

She then proceeded to the kitchen to continue making breakfast, minutes later So Junghwan was going downstairs. Completely freshened up.

"Good morning Y/n. Sorry, I took long" he said, scratching the back of his head.

I giggled and said that it was okay.

We didn't actually start on our project yet. Because his mother asked us to eat before working on it.

"So, what can you do?" I asked him. We're in the living room, sitting on the floor. Laptops are open and papers everywhere.

"I think it'll be good if we split up the things that we need to research. And let's just put it in one PowerPoint together" he explained and I nodded.

I grabbed the paper and motioned him to get closer and he did. "I think I'll just get these two and research these" I said pointing at the paper.

"Are you okay with that?" I asked looking at me, the tip of my nose touching his cheeks,

I gasped, backing away.

"Yeah, that's okay. Go on do your work" I said, looking away obviously flustered. 

Moving my position, hiding my face.

"Shit shit shit" I whispered.

"It's not intentional right?" He said whispering in my ear.

I quickly faced him and backed away.

"No no, stop it!" I said, acting mad.

"I'm not doing anything," he said raising both of his hand

"You are doing something, whispering, and asking that question to tease me. Okay fine, it's not intentional. But my heart fluttered1 Why? Because I like you, I like you So Junghwan!" I said.

Finishing with a sigh. Looking down panting.

Not until I hear someone. I looked up and saw him with a smile.

"So, you thought it was something?" Oh, there he goes again.

"You're correct, it was SOMETHING. I like you too Y/n."

"So, are  we in a relationship?" I asked looking up at him.

He chuckled, "Do you want to?" I nodded.

"MOM!" he shouted

"Yes?" She asked walking out of the kitchen, wearing her gloves covered in soap.

He pulled me up and looked at me.

"Meet Y/n, my girlfriend," he said

I widened my eyes but soon smiled.