Doyoung:: Love Cafe & Meet my Parents

YN's POV 

I sigh as I walk out of  our school gate, finally class is over that means it's coffee time~~~ I smiled as I can smell the coffee bean. 'Love Cafe' the name of the coffee shop, it really got me thinking why did they named this Love Cafe, maybe the owner of this love love huh? And it's funny that even Valentine's is over it's still feel like it.

As I  open the door chimes ring through my ears, staffs greeting me as if I'm they're friend, I smiled back  and went straight to my table. Why? I'm always here and they know what I want. As I was scrolling through my phone, "So how's your day?" someone asked which is really obvious, Doyoung my staff crush and the closest one to me, I looked at him "Stressful" "Stressful".

We both said as if he already knew my answer I rolled my eyes at him and he laughed,  he placed the tray with strawberry cheesecake with chocolate frappe as he sat with  me. He can do that whenever he can, he's the the son of the owner of this Coffee shop. I took a bite on my cheesecake and moan the delicious flavor from it. "My parents is visiting the shop today."

He said completely out of the blue, I opened my eyes and frowned at him, "So?" I asked totally confused, as he chuckled "Meet my parents." he said casually, I widened my eyes, "Whoy?" my mouth full of cake. "Nothing, my friends are meeting them too, I mean I would be rude if I let one out, right? he asked tilting his head, "Right." I said quietly. Wow that hurts, I got friend zoned  without me confessing. 

Time skip~

Doyoung told me to dress nicely, so I dressed a light cream pink dress With a average height hills, hair down and light natural make up.

As I got closer to the coffee shop, I noticed that the glass walls is covered by it's black curtains, which makes me wonder why, yellow orange lights peeks out of the gap of the curtains. When I opened the door a handsome Doyoung in a suit is wearing a bouquet of flowers, and he's smiling no, he is smirking.

I tilted my head with a little smile on my face, "Hm where is Mr. and Mrs. Kim huh?" I asked, "Oh we're gonna meet them later, at my house" He smiled, we walked to me and give me the flowers, when I turned my head to the side my jaw hanged low, "Omg what's this?!" I asked amazed.

Cause there is a romantic set is going on here, "Uhm, Yn sorry for lying saying that my parents is  coming over, I just don't know how am I gonna ask you out to a date." He says while scratching his nape and smiling shyly, which made me giggle at his cuteness, "And?" I ask, signaling him to continue.

"Uhm-uhh, I like you Yn, since the first time I saw you." He said, I smiled wildly, didn't say anything. I just squealed and run and jump at him and hugging him, "H-hey Yn-" He started "I like you  too Doyoung! So muchhh!" I cut off. 

"Really?! Oh  my god Yn!! I'm so happy" He said and finally hugged me back, then he putted me down, we made eye  contact. You might  think it gets awkward but no, it's like I'm lost in his eyes, as I managed to trail my eyes into his lips. I slowly leaned in and kissed him, [Well just a short plain kiss] when I pulled out I saw a widened eyes and blushing Doyoung which makes me lush too and laugh at him."Let's eat Dobi, I'm hungry".