Chapter Eleven

A Little Bit of Mature Content

It was just a joke...right? Wrong. I was totally wrong. I woke up the next morning, full of dread for the day to come. I sat up in my bed and looked around my dorm room. Katy, another girl in our year that we weren't friends with because she was a muggleborn, was sitting up reading in her bed. Carly was still asleep. Charlie was getting dressed, and Maeve, well I have no clue where she went.

"Morning," I swung my feet over my bed and walked over to my trunk full of clothes. "Do you know where Maeve is?"

"No," Charlie answered, putting on dangling silver earrings. "When I woke up she wasn't here."

"Alright," I started putting on my outfit for the day. I started by pulling on some fishnet tights and some short black shorts. I then put on a dark green crop top and then pulled on some black ankle boots. I grabbed my hair brush and started brushing out my long, silky blonde hair.

I put my hair up into a tight bun, before heading into the bathroom and brushing my teeth. I put on some eyeliner with a dark green lip. I walked out of the bathroom and noticed that Charlie was gawking at me.

"Char, you look like you're drooling," I stated.

"Oh um.." She wiped the drool off of her chin. "Sorry, but you look hot."

"Thanks," I smirked.

Just then Carly woke up. She wiped her eyes before turning and looking at me. "Woah, if I wasn't straight, then I'd totally hook up with you."

"Carly!" I exclaimed and threw a pillow at her head.

"What!" She exclaimed and threw the pillow back at me. "It's true! You look really hot today! Anyways, I'm sure Char agrees with me."

"Omg you two get on my nerves," I sighed before walking over to the door.

"That's our job!" Charlie yelled as I walked out the door.

I laughed and then walked down the stairs. I spotted Marcus sitting in an armchair, and decided to sneak up on him. I walked up behind him and snaked my arms around his shoulders. "Guess who,"

"Hmm, let me think," He paused for a moment. "Is it my amazing girlfriend?"

"How did you know?" I asked as I sat down on the arm of his chair.

"Figured," He put his head on my shoulder and snaked an arm around my waist. "What are we doing today?"

"I was thinking we could maybe have some fun," I teased.

"Oh really?" He asked and then leaned forward and connected our lips. I was quick to kiss back remembering how good it was to kiss him.

I turned my body around, so that I was straddling him. We continued snogging before I felt his tongue lick my bottom lick asking for entrance. I obliged and there we were looking like we were sucking each other's faces off. He then went down nibbling on the skin of my neck. Kissing it as he went. I threw my head back, and when he stopped threw him a surprised look.

"Why did you stop?" I asked.

"Well I think we have a visitor," I turned around and noticed Adrian and Carly standing there. Charlie was walking down the stairs.

"Could you two not defile each other in the common room?" Charlie asked as she came over and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"It wasn't like it was that heated," Marcus scoffed as Adrian came around and bro clapped him on the back. (Sorry that was cringy)