Chapter Twenty One

Fred's Pov

I woke up the next morning with a bunch of different things going through my head. I can't believe that the guests are all here. Believe it or not, it's also Gemma, my wonderful girlfriend's, birthday tomorrow. I am going to throw her the best party ever. This party however will just be her close friends and her mum considering only Carly and Charlie would talk to her, and Gemma would probably like to have Cora invited.

With a smile on my face, I swung my legs over the side of my bed standng up. I was shirtless and just wearing a pair of sweatpants when I heard the door open from behind me. I turned around and screamed once I realized who the person was. "What the fuck are you doing here!?"

"Oh shut up and put a shirt on!" The girl that was standing there glared at me. "I just want to know what you're doing for Gem's birthday tomorrow, considering you are her boyfriend."

"Well I'm planning a surprise party for her, but I'm only inviting her mum and some of her close friends," Fred made sure to add. "Nothing to big, she doesn't really like attention. Also, why aren't you staring at my perfectly toned abs? Every time a girl that sees me shirtless just stares at me like they are a deer in headlights."

"Well, I'm more into girls. Anyways, I best be going, Gemma is going to wake up any second," She said before exiting my dorm.

As the door swung shut, I ran into the bathroom grabbing a pair of jeans before heading out of my dorm and into the common room. George and Lee both weren't in the dorm since they decided to stay with their new boyfriends, so it was just me. I would have asked Gemma to come to my dorm, but I figured that she would want to talk to her friend. I sat down on the common room couch as I saw the portriat whole door swinging open. A natural blonde haired girl came walking into the room and sat down next to me.

"Why was I just told that Cora was in your dorm room?" Her voice was shaky. I could tell something was wrong.

"How did you know?" I asked looking at the girl who started lightly tearing up at the sight of me. "And why are you crying?"

"I just ran into Ginny and she told me that another girl was leaving your dorm and that you were shirtless. I noticed that about the time, Cora was walking out of here," She cried into her hands. "How could you?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked oblivious to everything that she was trying to tell me. "Also, you haven't answered my question on why you are crying."

"Well because your cheating on me!" I exclaimed quiet enough, so that only we could hear but loud enough for him to hear.

I burst out laughing. Where did she get that idea from? She glared at me as I spoke, "Where did you hear that?"

"You know, I just told you Ginny told me that she saw Cora leaving your dorm," She declared.

"Love, I wold never cheat on you," I spoke softly as I placed my hand on her cheek. "I love you so so much, it would pain me to hurt you."

"Then what was Cora doing in your dorm?" She snffled wiping her eyes.

"She just wanted to know if I was doing anything for your birthday tomorrow," I stated which seemed to get her mood picked up a little bit.

"So, what are you doing for my birthday tomorrow?"

"I can't tell you that," I laughed. "It's surprise."

I kissed her on the lips before bringing her into my chest.

"I love you," She whisphered as we laid back on the couch.

"I love you too," I whisphered back. "Just so you know, my dorm is empty right now, Lee and George won't be back for another hour or so, want to go do something fun?"

"Of course," She giggled standing off the couch and grabbing my hand dragging me up the stairs and to my dorm room.

The Next Day
Gemma's POV

I woke up this morning, with Fred's arms wrapped around my waist. Our bodies touching eachothers. I thought about last night and it brought a smile to my face. I was caught off guard when he turned around and smiled at me.

"It's rude to stare, Weasley," I smirked as he brushed the hair out of my face.

"I'm not staring I'm just admiring," He kissed me on the forehead before unraveling his arms from around my waist and swinging his legs off the bed. I noticed him going into his nightstand and grabbing something out of it.

"I got you something," He smiled at me

"Freddie, you didn't have to get me anything," I smiled sitting up and looking me in the eyes.

"I wanted to," Fred said. "Anyways, it's your first birthday as us being boyfriend and girlfriend, I wanted to get you a memorable present."

He handed me the velvet box and I carefully unwrapped it. I felt my face turn into a look of shock as I grabbed the back of his neck and bringing my face level with his before smashing our lips together.

"I love it!" I exclaimed before kissing Fred once again, "and I love you!"

"I love you too," He smiled and leaned my foehead against mine before kissing me passionatly on the lips.

The kiss soon turned into a snog session and I ended up straddling Fred as he flipped us over, so that he was on top. Just then the door was burst open. "AHHHHHH!!"

Fred moved from on top of me and brought the comforter up higher on the both of us. "George what are you doing here?"

"I came here to grab something, if you two want alone time, you'll have plenty later," George smirked.

I reached across Fred's wamt body and grabbed the first thing I saw. I chucked it at George as he screamed and ran out of the room yelling "Use protetion!"

"Now where were we?" Fred smirked as he got on top of me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey everyone I haven't given y'all and authors note, but I have decided to put Gemma's birthday the same day as choosing of the champions. I know this chapter was a little short, but I promise that the next chapter will be longer considering it's Gemma's party and there will be drama and it's the choosing cermeony. Plus I wanted to add some Fred and Gemma content as well because I love them together. Also, I have decided on the ending of the book already and had my friend write it down because I would most likely forget about it. I also feel like I made Gemma into a pick me girl in this chapter. Anyays, thanks for taking time out of your day to read this!