Chapter Fifteen

Third Person POV
Fred and George's dorm

Fred woke up the next morning, to Lee and George yelling at each other. He rolled onto his back and put the pillow over his head. All it did was muffle the sound, but he could still hear the two fighting.

"You said that this would never happen and that it would be the two of us forever!" Lee yelled.

"I'm sorry! How many times do I have to tell you that!?" George yelled back. "It was a drunk mistake!"

"That's what everyone says, George!" Lee fought.

"Anyways it was a damn game, Lee!" George ran his hand through his hair. "I was drunk and was playing a stupid game of spin the bottle!"

"You shouldn't have been playing at all!" Lee roared.

Fred finally groaned and moved the pillow off of his face. He sat up and asked, "What are the two of you fighting about? You just woke me up from my amazing beauty sleep."

"Well, your twin over there kissed a girl at a party last night!" Lee pointed towards where George was standing on the other side of the room.

"I already told you this Lee, I was drunk!" George yelled.

"It doesn't matter if you were drunk or not you still cheated, George!" He yelled back. "You know what, maybe we should take a break."

"But that's not what I want," George said sadly. They both had stopped yelling. "Lee we can get through this. Please it was a mistake, just give me another chance. Please."

"No George, I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore," He made us gesture with his hands. "I'm sorry." Lee walked out of the room and George went to follow.

"Wait, Lee please." Lee was already out the door though. George walked over and kicked his bed. He started sobbing into his hands. Fred got up from his bed and sat down next to his brother.

"Hey, it will be okay," Fred started rubbing George's back. "He'll come to his senses. He just needs space."

"Hey, don't you have to study with Gemma?" George asked.

"Yeah, but your more important," Fred stated.

A few more hours of Fred comforting George passed before Fred had to leave to go meet and study with Gemma at the library. "You sure you're going to be okay?"

"Yeah I'll be fine," He responded as he layed down on his bed. "You go have fun."

Fred walked towards the door and looked back at George one last time before walking down the staircase and into the common room. He saw Ron and Ginny talking to their friends in the common room. Ron got up and walked over to him.

"Why do you look so sad?" Ron asked he started looking around for someone. And then he started checking my forhead. "Don't you have to study with Gemma? I thought you would be a little bit more excited. You just seem mopy."

"Yeah, I'm excited. I was just comforting George though," I answered. "He and Lee broke up."

"Oh, that's unfortunate," Ron stated. "I know how much he liked Lee."

"We all knew how much he liked Lee," Fred said. "Anyways, I have to go study."

Fred walked out of the common room and towards the library where he was supposed to meet Gemma. He walked into the library and saw Gemma sitting at their usual library spot.

"Hey," He said as he sat down in the chair beside her.

"Hey," she responded. "What took you so long? I have been here for like fifteen minutes waiting for you."