Chapter Eighteen

Gemma's POV

I was laying with Fred in his dorm room on a Saturday, while it was starting to get colder outside as the months changed into October. We were cuddled up working on potions homework that was due tomorrow.

"Your doing it all wrong," I laughed as I took his parchment and started scribbling down the right answer.

"What am I doing wrong?" He groaned in frustration.

"Well for a matter of fact you are doing something wrong," I teased.

"What might that be my dear?" He rolled over onto this stomach and gave me a goofy smile.

"Taht your lips aren't on mine right now," I replied as he quickly sat up and grabbed the side of my face and brought our lips together. I was much happier with Fred than I ever was with Marcus. Or actually with any of my friends even if those relationships were totally platonic. I felt him smile into the kiss, as our tounges danced with each other fighting over dominance. I let him win, as I enjoyed every minute of it.

We were broken out of our trance, when we heard the door being burst open. "Are you kidding me?"

It was George, and he seemed very upset and sad at the same time.

"What's wrong?" Fred questioned as he at up and looked at George with a concerened expression on his face.

"I just saw Lee snogging some bloke from Ravenclaw," George cried as he buried his face into his pillow. "Then I come in here to tell you and you and your girlfriend are snogging. No offense Gemma."

"None taken," I mumbled as I lied down on Fred's bed as they continued talking while I finished my potions homework.

"Did he say anything?" Fred asked as he patted George on his back.

"No he just gave me a dirty and sad look and then I walked away" George mumbled. George continued crying into his pillow as Fred just sat there not knowing what to do.

I put down my quill and walked over to George and sat down next to him. "Hey you know what might be good for you?"

"What?" He turned his head from his pillow and looked at me.

"Getting a rebound," I shrugged. "Always worked for Draco."

"How would you know that?" Fred gave me a suspicious look.

"No reason," I played with my fingernails.

"No you know something," George finally sat up again. "What is it your not telling us?"

"Well, that's what Marcus did after I broke up with him. He thought that I would get back with his pure blood arse like I did last time," I smirked. The two boys gave me a look of admiration. "I'm happy were I am now though."

I leaned into Fred's side as he wrapped an arm around me. I heard George groan, "Ew love. I can't stand it."

"Alright, come on Georgie," I said slapping him on the back. He shot right up and glared at me as I stood up from the bed. "Let's go find you a rebound date!"

"Did you have to hurt me?" He continued to glare at me.

"Well you weren't going to get up either way," I smirked. "Come on let's go!" I grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the dorm room as Fred followed behind.

"Do you have any idea where your going?" Fred questioned as he came and started walking next to me.

"Nope," The portriat whole swung open and the three of us walked out of it.