Chapter 4 -- The new British guy

Yo yo yo! What's up? :) Okay, so here's the fourth chapter. Enjoy y'all! Love love love love love! Here's Trevor. --------------------------------> COMMENT AND VOTE!! <3

[ Dylan’s POV ]

I was awaken by my beloved alarm clock. I got up and went straight to the bathroom so I could get ready. I didn’t want Brett to see me half naked while preparing for school. I know that it’ll be awkward and that he’ll just blab about him being loathsome to gay people. Ugh!! I just don’t get it.

I didn’t even do anything to him so why hate me for being gay, right? After my morning routine, I fished out some new clothes. I got out of the room as soon as I am done. I looked inside my book bag and I can’t seem to find my phone. *light bulb* Fuck! I left it under my pillow.

I ran towards the dorm and waited patiently for the elevator. Ugh, come on!! When I reached the third floor I ran towards our room. I bolted in and there he was, standing, half naked. I tried my hardest not to look but damn! He’s a fine piece of meat. *wink*

He looked at me and the color on his face vanished. “What the fuck are you doing here?! Get the fuck out.” He snarled as he hid under his covers.

“Um, first this is my room and second, I left my phone so I went here to get it. Geez!!” I rolled my eyes at him and walked towards my bed.

He scoffed. “Make it fast! I don’t want you looking at me fag.”

“Dream on, asshole!!” I hissed at him.

I threw my phone in my bag and got out as fast as I can. Ugh!! What a fucking douchebag. I have every right to come in our room. He doesn’t own the fucking unit. I went to my class with a snarl on my face. Steph was already there and she waved at me like a crazed person. I gave her a weak smile and sat beside her.

She giggled. “Well hello there. It’s about time you got here”

I smiled. “I’m sorry. I forgot my phone so I had to go back to my room and my fucking roommate just went psycho because he was half naked when I walked in.”

“Aw. I’m sorry booboo.” She pouted.

I chuckled. “It’s all good. So are you done with our homework?”

“Yeah, it was a piece of cake.” She winked.

“Show-off!” I retorted.

Mr. Hughes entered the room and silence took over. The time went super slow. I actually dozed off a few times because his subject’s boring as hell. When the bell rang, we got out of the room as fast as we can.

During lunch me and Steph went to the school’s cafeteria. We bought our food and we looked for a vacant table. Unfortunately, there was none. Then e found a guy seated at the very end of the room. He was alone and he seemed nice so we walked towards him.

Time to make friends, right? *wink* Gosh, he’s adorable.

“Hello, are these seats taken?” Steph said. A little too friendly if you ask me. I was like, bitch no! He's mine. But then again, we went here to eat not to flirt.

“Um, no?” He said shyly.

“Hello, I’m Stephanie Bridges but please, call me Steph.”

I smiled. “Hi, I’m Dylan Walsh. You are?” I reached out for his hand.

“I’m Trevor Knights.” He took my hand and shook it.

“How long have you been here? You’re British right?” Steph asked him.

“Um, two months. I went here to study and yes, I am British.”

“How are you? I bet you miss your family because I know how you feel. I came from Ireland and I went here so I could study as well.” I said, grinning widely.