Chapter 8 -- Let's make it official!

Hi guys! I'm back. Sorry for the long wait. Had writer's block and was busy at school so sorry! So here it is! Please enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment!! God bless you and take care!

[ Dylan’s POV ]

Sigh. Arrogant, damn arrogant! I hate him with all my heart. Ugh!! Just the thought of him makes me mad. So, it has been a week since me and Brett fought. I honestly do not care anymore what he says or what he thinks because he is a total douchebag.

He made it clear that he doesn’t want to talk to me so be it! At least I can now divert my full attention to the love of my life, Trevor. We’ve been hanging out for a while and I think maybe we should take it to the next level. I mean, I really really like him.

We always eat together during lunch and he always walks me home. I know that these are really little things but I have never experienced them with Tyler. Tyler was the boring type of boyfriend. He is not really into cheesy stuff.

I got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. I did my usual morning routine and prepared for school. I fished out some new clothes and fixed my things. I fetched my books from the desk and shoved it in my bag.

I looked over at Brett’s bed and he is sleeping like a baby. Sigh. Good thing he is still sleeping, that way I don’t need to deal with him and his pointless issues. I grabbed my bag and went out of the room. I walked towards the elevator and was surprised by what I saw.

There he is. The man who stole my heart. Standing, holding a rose and smiling like a fool. I ran towards him and literally jumped on him. We both fell to the carpeted floor and laughed our asses off. I looked him in the eyes and gave him a peck on the lips.

I was on top of him so I stood up first then helped him stand up. He held my hand and I instantly felt better. We entered the elevator and got off at the lobby. We walked out of my dorm and walked to school.

The walk was fun but I kept on thinking of one thing. Me and Trevor as a couple. I know that he likes me and I know that I like him but are we really on the same page? Ugh! I need to talk to Steph about this. I need her words of wisdom.

We arrived at the school’s main entrance and boy it was packed. We made it through the crowd and walked towards my class. Trevor, being sweet for the millionth time asked me if he could walk me to my class.

Of course, I gladly accepted his offer and we walked hand in hand towards my class. We gained a few squeals from our so called ‘fan girls’. You know what? College is definitely different from high school. The people here are more matured.

Bullies are nowhere to be found in school which is good. Even the football players are nice. I know it sounds stereotypical but we all know that high school football players are the biggest homophobes in the whole world. ( No offense meant )

I was snapped out of my trance by Trevor’s oh so lovely voice.

“We’re here love.” He smiled.

“Oh, well that was fast.” I pouted.

“Yeah, you better go to class.”

“Yeah, I miss you already babe.”

“Me too.” He said and gave me a peck on the lips.

“See you at lunch.” I smiled.

“Okay. See you.” He hugged me then he walked to his class.

I entered the room and went to my desk. Stephanie looked at me and screamed. We gain a few weird looks from our classmates so I ran towards her and covered her mouth. She then licked my palm which was really gross.