Chapter 5 -- It was only a kiss, right?

Hiiiiiiii! I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!! lalalalala. So yeah! :) Enjoy this chapter and oh, here's a picture of Brett and Dylan's dorm room. ---------------->

[ Trevor’s POV ]

“I’d be happy to.”

Those words. Those words sent shivers down my spine. I felt happy and anxious at the same time. I felt happy because he didn’t turn down my invitation. Anxious because it’s Dylan Freaking Walsh we’re talking about here.

There’s just something about this guy that’s driving me nuts. I mean just look at him. He’s so adorable. He’s really cute as well. His hazel brown eyes pierced right through me. It’s like he can see my soul. Sometimes I think you know.. If maybe we can work this out. If maybe.. we can be together. I was snapped back to reality by Dylan’s voice.

“Are you okay?” He said with a worried tone.

“Yes, I’m sorry. I was just thinking about something. Want me to walk you home?” I smiled.

“Sure, that’d be really great.”

We walked past through the rides and stopped to buy some cotton candy. He looked like a child when he whines about things. The walk to his dorm was pretty eventful. We kept on talking and joking around and laughing our heads off.

I wish this walk will never end. Unfortuantely, it did. In less than fifteen minutes we arrived at Dylan’s dorm.  I waved him goodbye and waited for him to get into the lobby. His arse is bloody gorgeous. I giggled quietly at that thought.

I walked back to my flats which was ten minutes away from here. I groaned as I entered my room. Ugh! There’s so much rubbish in here. I think I need to clean up. Meh! I’ll just call the apartment cleaning services.

I stripped down to my boxers and plopped down to my bed and drifted off to sleep.

[ Brett’s POV ]

I arrived an hour ago. It’s seven o' clock in the evening already and Dylan’s nowhere to found, which was good. I hated the sight of him.I just want to rip off his face and tear it to million pieces. Ugh!! Fucking fag. He’s a fucking abomination.

I was taken aback when the door opened. I jumped a bit because it caught me off guard. Well look who's here. It's Dylan. Ugh!! Now my night is ruined. Gee, thanks a lot pal! ( Insert sarcasm )

I saw him fiddling with his phone giggling. It looked like he was texting someone.

“What are you giggling about?” I scowled at him.

Ignoring my question, he looked at me and rolled his eyes.