Chapter 15 -- It's a twinvasion!

Hey hey! Back with the fifteenth chapter. Please enjoy reading this and oh, new character! Yeah, you know it! Tristan has a twin. HAHA! his name's travis. --------> Picture's on the side. (: So yeah, you know what to do. VOTE! COMMENT! FAN! <33

[ Brett’s POV ]

“Oh. My. God.” That was all I can say..

I felt my face heat up from what I saw. I felt like I was being punked by some kind of a reality show. I blinked lots of times and I shook my head vigorously. Am I really seeing this? Or am I under some kind of hallucination? Ugh, I don’t know!

I whirled around to look at Tristan and he was there, smiling, shy as usual and then I whirled back around and there’s “Tristan”, leaning against the doorway, studying my face and scrunching his nose up in distaste. Only this time, “Tristan’s” hair is not the usual chestnut – brown.

He had this bleached blonde hair going on with some blue and red colored streaks on the side of his fringe. He was a centimeter shorter than Tristan. He was wearing a plain navy blue shirt matched with his plain gray jogging pants and some patterned socks. This “Tristan” cocked a brow at me and he snorted.

I know, confusing right? Welcome to the club baby. Ugh! This is so weird.

I blinked hard and waited for the image to go but it never went away.

It took me a little more time, then I realized that they were twins. Ugh, am I really that dumb? Fuck my life. I threw my hands up in exasperation and disbelief. Again, he was shorter than Tristan but a lot taller than me.

He pushed off the doorway and said something to Tristan that I completely didn’t understand. He was speaking in their native language and honestly? I think it’s really rude for him to speak in Korean while I am here, standing next to them, hearing everything he’s saying and not understanding a thing. Call me, stupid but whatever. I really think it was so uncalled for. Psh.

“Yeogiseo mwohae? Geurigo.. Geuneun nuguya? (What are you doing here? And who is he?)” He said, raising his brow on Tristan, folding his arms across his chest and cocking his head towards me. He looked at me then back at Tristan.

“Geuneun nae chingu ida. Wae sanggwaniya?! (He is a friend of mine. Why do you care?!)” Tristan sneered. Even though I didn’t understand a thing they were saying, I could practically feel the irritation radiating off of Tristan’s eyes.

“Naega wae sanggwaniya? Jigeum jangnanhaneungeoya? Dangshini balgyeonhaji anhatdamyeon dangshineul johahaneun sarameun amudoeobsgo geu sarami chinguga mareunhaneungeoya?(Why do I care? Are you kidding me? If you haven’t noticed nobody likes you and you’re telling me that he is your friend?)He chuckled and I saw Tristan’s eyes glistening with tears.

“Dangshineun nappeun saram!! Jeori kkeojyeo!! (You are such a jerk!! Get the hell away from me.)” With that, Tristan stormed off, his eyes blazing with hatred and fury. He was completely annoyed by what his brother said but also, there’s a slight hint of hurt in his eyes.

He whirled around and asked me to follow him. Apparently, Tristan and his brother didn’t get along that much. Or maybe it’s just because his brother was such an asshole. I was walking, following Tristan as he went to the staircase when something.. someone shoved me out of the way.

I flew across the hallway and fell on my butt. I looked at that someone and it was him. Tristan’s brother, he grabbed Tristan by the wrist and wrapped him around with a hug. Tristan struggled to get out of his grip but he started to relax.

I heard him sob and his brother cooed. He wiped the tears from Tristan’s face using his thumb and he hugged his brother.

Seeing them like that made my heart swell. I wish I had a brother to play with, to grow up with, to screw up with and most especially, to have a brother I could count on in times of need, problems and adversities.