Chapter 7 -- Boys, boys, boys!

Hiiiiiii! Lalalalalala. Back with a new chapter. ----------------------------------------------> Here's a picture of a guy carrying another guy piggy - back style. lol I know they do not look like Trevor and Dylan but I wanted to put it here anyway. I wanted to help you guys visualize things so i hope it helped. Please enjoy this chapter and while you're at it, comment and vote!!

[ Dylan’s POV ]

I woke up and felt warmth. The warmth that I’ve never felt before. The warmth that is coming from something –  someone. Oh yeah! I forgot that I was with Trevor. We had our very first date yesterday which was beyond amazing.

 I opened my eyes and found myself snuggled closely to his chest. His arms wrapped around me tightly makes me feel safe. Hm, I think I might be falling for this guy. I mean, come on! He really did an amazing job with our first date. Everything felt magical and real.

The way he looks me in the eyes makes my heart flutter. There is this sincerity, love and passion that radiates from his dark brown orbs. I cannot say that I do not deserve him because I know I do deserve someone who will love me for what and who I am. But, yes there is a but.

What if I end up getting hurt again? What if he is not the one for me? What if he is just like the other guys I have been with? Am I really ready for this? Ready for a new relationship? Am I ready to give myself away just like what I always do?

Ugh!! All of these what ifs and Am I’s is driving me nuts. Why is it that I feel confused and conflicted? Why does fear keep on creeping into my mind?

 I mean, I should be feeling giddy, happy and lovely because I met Trevor. If it wasn’t for the jam-packed school cafeteria we wouldn’t have met. I really do not believe in ‘fate’ but I think we are ‘destined’ to find each other.

Then there is Brett. The guy that exudes cockiness and angst. The guy that hates me for being gay. The guy that made it clear that he doesn’t want to do anything with me. The guy that I thought I could be friends with. And yes, the guy who kissed me.

Why does my life have to be so complicated? I’m stuck between two guys with opposite personalities. I keep on asking myself should I choose Trevor or should I choose Brett.

Trevor because he is the nicest, most loving and most understanding man I have ever met. Or Brett because despite all of his harsh ways I can feel something genuine hidden. Something that he held captive because of fear.

Siiiiiiiiiiiigh. But who am I kidding right? Brett never made it clear that he likes me and who knows! He might be really straight. It was only a kiss, right? There is nothing behind it. It is just me playing mind games with myself.

I should just keep on digging deep with what I feel for Trevor. Maybe, just maybe there is something good waiting for both of us. I do not want this ‘soon-to-be’ relationship with Trevor affect our friendship.

I was snapped out of my trance by a voice. A voice that sounds so deep yet so soft. The voice that belongs to the guy that likes me to bits and pieces. The voice that belongs to Trevor.

“Good morning, love.” He cooed.

I smiled as I looked into his dark brown eyes. “Good morning, darling.”

He chuckled. “Darling? Really?”

“Okay then. Good morning, Trevor!”

He pouted. “Aw, I’m sorry.”

“Whatever.”

He kissed my forehead and looked straight into my eyes. “Come on, Dyl. I’m sorry.”