Chapter 11 -- In his arms

Back with a new chapter. Wouldn't say that this is a filler chapter but I felt like I needed to continue the things that happened last chapter so here it is. ☺ I love it when they are together. They radiate love, passion and sincerity. I don't know about you guys but I'm starting to like this couple even more. So without further adieu. Here's chapter 11. Please Enjoy!!

You know the drill. ;;) Comment, fan and vote! ♥

[ Trevor’s POV ]

Do you know what it feels like to be loved? To be cared for? To have someone who will always be there for you no matter what? Yes? No? Well, I know. Ever since the day I met Dylan, my life has been nothing but pure happiness.

Contentment and delectation filling my heart. I feel infinite, I feel invincible. It’s like I’m on euphoria.

I opened my eyes and I felt warmth. The warmth that can liquefy a frozen lake. The warmth that could give you hope. I turned around and saw Dylan sleeping like a fluffy little bunny.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer to me. He snuggled closer and I felt his lips on my skin. Just that small touch sent shivers down my spine.

I kissed the top of his head and got out of my bed. I moved slowly and carefully so I will not wake him up.

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and to wash my face.

I went downstairs and walked to my kitchen. I fetched the ingredients that I will be needing from the pantry. My apartment has a small pantry so it has been a delight since I love to cook. But just so you know, I really am not that good.

I grabbed some all – purpose flour, baking powder, honey, salt, eggs, butter, milk and some vanilla extract. Also, I bought some strawberries yesterday.

Do you have any idea what I am about to make? Yes? No?

You guessed it! I’ll be making strawberry pancakes. I know Dylan likes blueberry more, but I wasn’t able to find some fresh ones so I’ll make his second favorite.

I mixed the dry and wet ingredients separately so It’ll be easier. I mean, It’s easier for me this way, I don’t know about you guys.

I then sliced the strawberries thinly. You can chop them fine if you want, just make sure they are not huge chunks but very thin pieces - otherwise it will make the pouring out of pancakes harder for you.

After doing that, I mixed the wet and dry ingredients together. As the chefs on Food Network says, ‘Make love to it’ do not beat it like your boyfriend did something wrong.

After all the mixing, I was able to make eight delicious strawberry pancakes.

I opened the fridge to get some orange juice and milk. Dylan loves to eat pancakes with milk.

I placed the plates and the utensils on the table and put some pancakes on Dylan’s plate. I fished out some maple syrup and drizzled his pancakes with it.

I heard footsteps on the staircase and saw the most beautiful man in the whole wide world! It seemed like he was still sleepy and he looked like a cute bunny.

He yawned and scratched the back of his head as he made his way to me.

“Good morning, love.” I greeted him as I captured him with a tight hug. I felt him smile and I looked him in the eyes. He smiled and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

“Good morning, babe. Hm – hm. It smells delicious.” He said pulling away from the kiss and the hug. He walked towards the table and was gobsmacked. He squealed like a little six – year old girl when he saw the pancakes.