Chapter 18 -- You just got whipped!

Hi GUYS! BACK WITH A NEW CHAPTER. Okay, a little warning. There are some steamy hot scenes in this chapter and I don't know if i gave it justice but hell, I did it anyway. So yeah, one more thing,  it's a bit graphic than the usual so I am sorry for any mental breakdowns or nosebleeds. So without any further adieu, here's the 18th chapter and I hope you'll enjoy! Ciao!

[ Trevor’s POV ]

“Oh my gosh! This will be so much fun!” Stephanie screeched. Yes, you heard me, screeched. She sounded like some kind of Pterodactyl. Oh, it’s a dinosaur, for those of you who don’t know. We groaned in unison because she was really being loud.

“Geez, woman! Calm the fuck down!” Brett groaned, running a hand through his hair. He was easily annoyed, especially by Stephanie.

Don’t get him wrong though, he loves her like her own little sister but the guy has a right to be annoyed. I mean, come on! The girl’s practically louder than a fucking train.

“Anyway, what are we going to do?” Tristan asked, making Travis nod his head. Oh yeah, Tristan and Travis is part of the group now. We became closer in less than a week. Well, they are really nice although Travis could be an ass sometimes.

“Well, duh! Haven’t you been in a slumber party?” Stephanie drawled sarcastically. Travis snorted and Tristan rolled his eyes.

“Well, obviously we wouldn’t ask you if we had been in one.” Travis drawled and Stephanie huffed, folding her arms across her chest. Brett, Dylan and I laughed because she just got served.

“Apply cold water on burned areas!” Dylan teased and Stephanie rolled her eyes. She threw her hand in exasperation and we all laughed.

“Okay, that’s enough guys! Stop picking on Stephanie.” I said, clapping my hands. Stephanie did her happy dance because I was “protecting her from the guys”. We burst into a fit of laughter and so did Stephanie.

I looked at Dylan and mouthed “I love you”. He smiled, walking towards me and pulling me into a tight hug. “I love you too, babe!” He whispered into my ear making me shudder from his hot, teasing breath.

I pulled away from the hug and captured his lips with mine. Our lips moved in complete synchronization. I cupped his cheeks, pulling him closer to me. He wrapped his arms around my neck, nuzzling my hair.

I pulled away, smiling and kissing the tip of his nose. Our “moment” was ruined by none other than, drum roll please. Stephanie.

“Get a room you two! Geez!” She drawled making me and Dylan scoff. I looked over at Brett and he has this look on his face that I couldn’t read. It almost looked like a pained expression but I really am not sure.

“Yeah, whatever miss jealous pants.” Dylan teased her and Stephanie tackled her to the ground. I just laughed at their silliness. Dylan pinned her to the ground and started attacking her sides. She burst into hysterical laughter and we laughed as well.

“Please! Please stop, Dylan! Oh. My. God. Need. Air. Can’t. Breathe.” She said in between her laughs. I tapped Dylan’s shoulder giving him a knowing look. He just shrugged and released Stephanie.

I nodded my head and got up from the couch. I walked to my apartment’s kitchen and fetched myself a glass of water. I don’t feel good, at all! I feel like there’s something wrong but I don’t know what it is.

I jumped a little, hearing footsteps towards the kitchen. I whirled around and it was Dylan. He has a confused, questioning look on his face. I smiled weakly, pulling him into a tight hug. I sighed and rested my head in the crook of his neck.