Chapter 12 -- This place's about to blow!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey!! How are you guys doing? :)) Was a bit busy so I really am sorry for making you guys wait. So please, enjoy this chapter and you know the drill. Comment, vote and fan!! ENJOY!!

[ Brett’s POV ]

Have you ever felt a desperate urge to talk to someone? You see, it has been what I am feeling for the past couple of weeks.

Our examination week ended a week ago and still, I haven’t got the chance to talk to Dylan. I really want to patch things up with him but it seems like he doesn’t want to give me another chance.

‘Well duh!’ My conscience said, mocking me for the millionth time.

I threw my head back and fell on top my bed. I placed my hands at the back of my head and sighed heavily.

I was about to get lost in my train of thoughts then my phone rang.

I got up and took it from my nightstand, I looked at the caller ID and I saw Stephanie’s name.

I smiled and answered the call.

‘Hello?’ I said, waiting for her to respond.

‘Hi Brett!!’ She shouted. Ow! I removed the phone from my ear and waited for the pain to subside.

‘You didn’t have to shout woman!’ I growled rudely. She then laughed hysterically and it annoyed the hell out of me.

‘You’re such a kid!’ She said. I can feel her smiling from the other line.

‘Whatever. Why did you call me? Do you need anything?’ I asked her, sounding a bit calmer than before.

‘Yeppp.’ She said popping the ‘p’.

‘Then what is it?’ I asked, beginning to feel a little impatient.

‘Well, the exams ended two weeks ago.’ She started.

‘And?’ I asked.

‘So, do you want to go out?’ She said, excitement filling her voice.

‘I guess? I mean, it won’t hurt to have fun, right?’ I said, contemplating whether to come or not. And besides, I do need to go out. I need to loosen up and release all the stress.

‘So, is that a yes or what?’ She said. I can hear the hysteria in her voice just by listening to her.

‘Okay, I’ll go.’ I said, with that she squealed like a fucking ten year – old girl.

‘Oh. My. God. This will be so much fun!’ She screamed. ‘Oh, and one more thing. Dylan and Trevor will come too so see you tonight!’ She added.‘What?! Why didn’t you tell me—’ She hung up.

What the hell! She better have a good ass explanation for doing this. I actually have to spend the night with Dylan and Trevor being all lovey dovey and mushy. Ugh!!

I got out of my bed and grabbed my towel. I went to the bathroom and took a long, warm shower. I thought about it and maybe it’s not a bad idea after all.

I can use this as a reason to talk to Dylan. Maybe this could work.

After taking a shower for half an hour, I went out of the bathroom and grabbed some new clothes. I changed into them and I grabbed my phone from the nightstand.

I plopped down to my bed and texted Stephanie.

‘Hey booger!’ I texted her and waited for her reply.

‘What?! This better be good.’ She replied, I can feel her annoyance through her text message. I love it! Ha-ha.

‘Um, well. Thank you! (:’ I replied, smiling like a fool.