Chapter 10 -- Dinner is served!

Hi guys! Midterm exams are over so yeah! Let's parteyyy. Yeah yeah. Get it!! Uh - huh. So obviously, I'm back! So please enjoy! VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE? ☺ Picture of Brett, Dylan and Trevor -------------------> What do you think about this love triangle? lol Again, enjoy, comment and vote.  ☺

[ Dylan’s POV ]

Ugh!! I don’t like this! I don’t like this one bit. I miss him, a lot! It has been six days and eleven hours since I last saw my baby. Curse you midterm exams!! We were both too busy to even see each other. Good thing the cell phone was invented. Thank you so much Mr. Martin Cooper!

We talk on the phone when he has a vacant period, but still it doesn’t feel the same when I’m in his arms. Ugh!! I wish this midterm exams thing will come to an end soon. You see, my exams are all in the morning while Trevor’s are in the afternoon. I know! Pretty fucked up right?

Sigh. Anyway, today is the last day of our exams so I’ll get to see him later, tonight. Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! I feel so excited. I got up and went to the bathroom. I opened the door and—Ugh!! Brett didn’t bother locking the fucking door so I thought no one’s inside.

He was washing his face so I waited for him to finish his thing. After washing his face, he turned around and saw me. He gave me a weak smile and I rolled my eyes on him. Fucking idiot. Why would he think that I will smile back at him. I mean, seriously?!

I entered the bathroom and locked the door. I washed my face and took a shower. Today’s going to be a great day! Aw, the sun is shining bright and the sky is blue. What else could go wrong.

I went out of the bathroom and grabbed some new clothes. I went to my bed and FUCK. MY. LIFE. Brett is standing right next to his fucking bed, not wearing anything. The good thing is his back is facing me so all I could see is his bum.  He didn’t notice me so he kept on drying his hair with his towel.

I caught myself drooling on his cute apple butt so I smacked my head with my hand. He then turned around and he gave me a cheeky smile. I felt my face burning so I knew that I was as red as a tomato. I faced the wall and changed into my new clothes rapidly.

I grabbed my bag and shoved my books in it. I fetched my phone and wallet from my nightstand and went out of our room. Oh. My. God. He saw me looking at his butt. I think he is going to kill me.

What should I do? Should I—Wait! He did not freak out. But why? Usually he goes all psycho on me for seeing him shirtless so why not now? Why didn’t he yell at me? Okay, that’s weird in all levels. Whatever. I need to focus on my exam.

“Dylan!!” Someone yelled.

The voice sounded so familiar. I turned around and my jaw dropped. It was Brett. Okay here it comes. The cursing, the yelling.. The beating. Lord, help me. I closed my eyes and waited for it.

I waited but it didn’t come. Then all of a sudden I heard fits of laughter. I opened my eyes and saw Brett laughing his bum off. Okay? This is awkward, really awkward.