10

After some time, I feel really bored. I have no idea what time it is either.

Maybe I do miss Jimin a tiny little bit.

'I did not just think that.' I think to myself and mentally slap myself when a knock on the door grabs my attention.

"Come in," I say, expecting to see Jihye, but I freeze when I see who walks in through the door.

"You," I say.

"Hello, ___." It's him. The mysterious boy from the woods. His eyes observe me in silence and I notice he's very tall. There's a strange aura around him that both scares and confuses me.

His lips curve up into a smile.

"We finally meet," he says

'We finally meet?'  What is he talking about?

"Who are you?" I ask and he takes a step towards me without saying anything.

His eyes... have I seen him before?

His smile suddenly disappears and his face turns more serious. "Are you okay?"

"Who are you?" I repeat, ignoring his question.

"Who am I?" 

His face is familiar. "Do I know you?"

"That doesn't matter right now, ___." He opens his mouth to speak again but the door suddenly bursts open, revealing a smiling Jungkook.

"___," he singsongs. "I-" His smile quickly falls when his eyes meet the boy a few steps in front of me.

"I'll be leaving then. Goodbye, ___," the boy says and with that, he walks out, leaving me confused.

"Do you know that guy?" Jungkook asks, walking up to me.

"No, actually, I don't. Do you know who he is?" I ask.

"Not really. I just know that his name is Taehyung and that him and his brother transferred here just two weeks ago," Jungkook says as he walks up to me.

A shiver runs down my spine. He transferred here just two weeks ago. How could he know my name if I've never met him before? Unless he knew me before coming here...

"What was he doing here?" he asks.

"I don't know," I reply, just as confused as him.

"That's really weird," Jungkook says and I nod in agreement. "I got something for you, ___," he says, putting his hand in his pocket.

"Really? What is it?" I can't help but feel excited.

"Close your eyes," he says excitedly.

"Come on, Jungkook, I'm not a child," I whine

"Please just do it." He pouts and I give up, closing my eyes. "Open your hand."

I open it and feel him put something cold in it.

"Okay! You can open your eyes now!" Jungkook says and I slowly open my eyes. As I look at what's in my hand, my eyes grow slightly bigger when I see a beautiful golden bracelet.

"What- wow, it's beautiful, I... thank you, Jungkook." I thank him, speechless.

"Read the inscription," he says with a cheeky smile on his adorable face. He sounds excited, so I take the bracelet and read it.

'For my weirdo, with love.'

A big smile lifts my lips. This is so cute.

"Do you like it?" He cutely raises his eyebrows.