12

~~~(the next day)~~~

My gaze is focused on the window. Today we have group therapy, a meeting that we do every now and then with a few girls where we share our progress and are motivated to share what we feel.

"___, is there something you want to share today?" my teacher asks and I take a look at all the girls in the room when my eyes land on Hani who looks at me with anticipation.

"No. I'm not ready," I mumble, looking down.

"That's okay." The teacher says. "Everything takes time. I'm sure you'll feel more comfortable soon."

Her attention falls on Hani. "Hani?"

Hani sighs. "It's been forty-eight days since I last cut myself," she says and we all clap together, including our teacher.

Hani gives us a smile. I don't know what kind of pain she's been through to do such a thing, but I'm happy she was able to overcome it. I've realized hurting yourself physically to calm your emotional pain will never help you. I'm glad she understands that.

After the session, I walk back to my room with Jihye. But before she leaves, she asks, "Did you find the bracelet?"

"Yes," I lie and quickly enter my room before she can ask anything else.

The bracelet... how am I going to confront Jungkook? Jimin definitely knows how to complicate my life.

"Liar," I hear when I enter my room and I jump in surprise, turning around to find Jimin casually leaning against the wall with a smile plastered on his face.

"You scared the hell out of me! You need to stop appearing like this." I breathe out.

He has his hands in his pockets, his dark eyes staring at me with the same intensity as always. He makes me really nervous. Although I have to admit: a part of me is happy to see him.

"It's not good to lie to your friend," he says and I scoff.

"It's also not good to invade someone's room like this and yet here you are."

"Why is it not good?" there's some mischief in his tone.

"Because it's... weird." Why do I get nervous around him? Is it because he looks ridiculously beautiful standing there with so much confidence? Or is it because his dark hair looks so messily sexy and his plump, provocative lips?

"Have you stopped admiring me yet?" He raises an eyebrow.

"I wasn't..." I say.

"Sure," he says, walking towards me.

I watch as he comes closer, but as soon as I see his face clearly, I see a bruise under his left eye.

"What happened to you?" I ask.

"What do you think?"

"You got in a fight?"

"Maybe."

I narrow my eyes. "You know... you could use 'yes' or 'no' to answer me."

"I know."

"So, you're not gonna tell me what happened?"

Slight amusement crosses his face. "No."

"Why?" I ask.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because you're..." I begin and he raises an eyebrow.

"I'm what?"

"You're my friend." I can't believe I said that, but... well, he saved me life and we've shared a few conversations too.