27

A nightmare... it has it be a nightmare. I beg in my mind as I slowly open my eyes, hoping to find myself in my room.

However, when I open my eyes, my chest tightens at the cruel reality.

I don't know where I am. I'm sitting on a bed in a room I don't recognize. The bed is all white as well as the furniture and the walls. I would've thought it was a really cute room was I not scared out of my mind.

I sit up, realizing I'm not tied up, but when I take off the blanket, I see a chain around my ankle that connects to the wall.

It isn't a nightmare. I'm really trapped here.

I see two doors in the room and stand up to see how far I can walk, the chain making noise as it drags across the floor.

I can reach until the desk, the closet and to one of the doors in the room which is a bathroom. The other door must be the exit.

I start searching for something I can use to get out of here but there's nothing.

I enter the bathroom to keep searching, but there are only soaps and towels.

"Looking for something?"

His voice makes me jump and I turn towards the bathroom door.

There he is, with his hands casually crossed over his chest, his eyes filled with amusement, as if he didn't destroy my life or murder Jihye a few hours ago.

Jihye...

"Don't waste your time, you won't find anything useful," he says.

How can he be so calm? Why is he smiling like that?

I realize he doesn't feel a thing, he's a psychopath, a serial killer. He's done horrible things without feeling a thing. I have to be smart if I want to have the slightest chance of surviving.

"Are you hungry?" he asks.

I don't answer and he lets his arm fall to his sides as he steps inside the bathroom.

Instinctively, I step back.

"Don't be afraid, I'm not going to hurt you," he says softly.

"You expect me to believe that?" I raise an eyebrow.

"If I wanted to hurt you, I would've done so a long time ago, sweetheart."

"Then what do you want from me?" I frown and he takes a step towards me.

"Always asking questions." He shakes his head with a smile.

"And you always avoid them."

He takes another step, his smile widening. "I guess some things never change."

As I keep moving back, my back finds the wall and Yoongi's already in front of me.

He slowly lifts his hand towards me and I stop breathing, paralyzed. He takes a strand of my hair and twirls it around his finger.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers and I scowl, his words disgusting me.

"You said I wasn't your type." I glare at him as I try my best to calm down, but I'm terrified and my heart's beating so fast that I'm afraid he can hear it.

Yoongi leans even closer and whispers, "I lied."

From this close, his eyes look hypnotizing, like a fallen angel's, hiding the insanity behind them.

He releases my hair, stepping back. "Get ready. You can take a shower here, there are clothes in the closet, I'll be back in twenty minutes."

"What makes you think I'll do as you say?" I continue glaring at him.