6

I walk up to the sink and try to clean my shirt by rubbing some water onto it. That should do.

I lift up my head to look at myself in the mirror, but freeze when I see a figure standing right behind me through the reflection.

"Boo," Jimin whispers, lifting his lips into a smile.

I turn around to face him, crossing my arms over my chest. "Are you stalking me?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"You wish." His eyes shining in amusement

"What are you doing here, Jimin?"

"Oh, you know, just some grocery shopping," he says sarcastically. "This is a bathroom. Do you not know what people do in a bathroom, ___?"

"You're not funny, and this isn't a coincidence. Are you following me?"

"You're so delusional, ___, do you really think I'd waste my time following you around?"

"Maybe." I tilt my head to the side.

"You're wrong," he replies, walking towards me and stopping just a few inches away.

I roll my eyes.

"Don't do that," he says and I glare at him.

"What? This?" I roll my eyes again.

He takes a step closer and takes hold of my chin, looking straight into my eyes. We're so dangerously close. I can feel his body heat on mine and I feel my heart beating like crazy in my chest. He leans towards me slowly, his hot breath grazing my lips.

"Jimin..." I say, but he holds my chin tighter. His lips are nearly touching mine. I feel his breath accelerating on my lips and unconsciously, I close my eyes.

But nothing happens.

I slowly open my eyes to see Jimin just as close as before, but a pleased smile curving up his pretty lips.

"You really thought I was gonna kiss you," he says mockingly and I push him away as hard as I can, feeling rage and humiliation flow through me.

"You're an idiot," I seethe, frustrated as I walk towards the door, gripping the handle and trying to get it to open when I realize it's locked. I turn around to confront a smiling Jimin lifting his hand up and jiggling a pair of keys in front of me.

"It seems like you're gonna be stuck with this idiot for a while," he says and I feel my heart beating faster in my chest.

"Are you insane?" I say, looking straight at him.

"Everyone is, ___."

"Why'd you lock the door?"

"I like to tease you."

"Open the door, Jimin," I say as seriously as I can. I hate the idea of being all alone with him.

"No," he says and I give him a murderous look.

"What are you doing in this party, ___?" It always surprise me, the way he pronounces my name.

"That's none of your business."

"You're breaking at least four rules by being here."

"And?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I thought you wanted to maintain a clean record."

"How do you-" I open my mouth to question him, but quickly close it again. Jimin seems to know so much about me. The way he talks to me, as if he knows everything about my life. But how?

And then a thought crosses my mind. He's the principal's son, so maybe he has access to the patients' files.

A hand moves in front of my eyes.