fifty

important message at the end, please read.

"sing to me" I mutter quietly, my head laid on billies shoulder.

she was exhausted. after our....activities she laid on the bed for ten minutes, unable to speak or move. I cleaned off the strap and decided to run her a bath, because she certainly didn't have the energy to stand in the shower. 

after billies bath and some food she sat on the edge of our bed while I packed our cases, billie helping by watching me.

she was really fucking tired.

Maggie came over shortly after and gave me a hand folding billies clothes while she just laid there.

we're due to leave for the airport soon and billie was sat by her piano, strumming random keys and singing random songs to keep herself awake.

billie clears her throat and starts to play a song. she takes a deep breath and beings to sing.

"I bet you taste like peppermint

you smell like damp peppermint

come through my door and be my fires replacement

your lips, I often dream of"

billie pauses her movements to each and tilt my head up, giving me a loving kiss.

theres nothing I love more than billies raw, pure voice.

she's literally a fucking angel.

"and I've lost count of times

you've caught me looking at you"

I hope I can hear her voice for the rest of my life.

especially at times when it's so soft and quiet like now.

"what you thinking about bub" billie pulls me out of my tohuths and I sit up, running my finger over one of the keys but not pressing it. 

"I'm just so in love with you" 

"I'm so in love with you angel, thank you"

"what for?" I lift my head up and she smiles at me "for saving my life"

"you've saved my life, thank you for dealing with my shit" billie grabs hold onto my hands and furrow her brows, turning to make. 

"listen to me angel when I say I don't have to deal with anything. you laid with me on the tour bus when I don't wanna get outta bed, you comfort me when my tics get bad, you always make sure I'm eating. you're my girlfriend and we go through this together, do you understand?"

I nod my head as my eyes water and I bite my bottom lip to stop myself from crying. 

"you're perfect, you know that right?" I whisper, looking at her with glossy.

"that's you my love"

billie kisses me softly and turns back to the piano, a familiar tune she plays so much. 

"walking up the tonight 

when you have closed your eyes

I wish I didn't have to make all those mistakes and be wise

but please try to be patient 

and know that I am still learning

i'm sorry that you have to see the strength inside me burning"

"I want you to sing to me everyday for the rest of my life" I whisper in awe. 

"I already do" billie laughs, nudging my arm.